Author Topic: Bottom Feeder Lindsey Graham Bemoans Donald Trump’s Popularity  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

Bottom Feeder Lindsey Graham Bemoans Donald Trump’s Popularity

Donn Marten 
July 12, 2015

South Carolina Senator Lindsey O. Graham, who was among the celebrants this week when they drove old Dixie down by removing the Confederate flag from the Statehouse in Columbia has joined the piling onto Donald Trump. While Graham thanked God that the flag came down, he bemoaned Trump for get this – killing the Republican party. The Palmetto State princess is certainly no stranger to over the top statements – it is why he is a darling of the Sunday morning McNews show circuit –and his comments on the Donald likely stem from the frustration that he is one of the bottom feeders in the 2016 field. According to a recent poll Trump is running neck and neck with the proven brand name candidate Jeb! Bush while John McCain’s little buddy is – pardon the pun – bringing up the rear and likely won’t make the cut for the first Republican party debate in August.

As reported by Politico in the story “Lindsey Graham: Trump’s comments are going to ‘kill my party’”:

Donald Trump’s statements on immigrants are going to kill the Republican Party, fellow candidate Lindsey Graham says.

“Well, I think he said something that has brought people who are frustrated about our immigration system to light, but he also said it in a way that’s going to kill my party,” Graham said in an interview with CNN on Friday. “I would prefer that Donald Trump bring his economic genius and his talents to the table in a more constructive way,” he added, noting the billionaire’s charity efforts with military veterans and their families.

Trump’s comments, Graham said, reinforce a narrative between the GOP and Hispanics that will “destroy” any chance the party has of winning the 2016 presidential election.

“I think he should do better, because I think he’s a better man than that,” he said.

Graham is not the only candidate in the crowded Republican field to condemn Trump’s comments that many immigrants from Mexico are “rapists” and “criminals.” A number of other candidates, especially those ranking low in the national polls, have turned to Trump-bashing as they seek to boost their poll numbers ahead of the first debate on Aug. 6 in Cleveland.

If the first GOP debate were held today, Graham would not be on the stage, and two people who have never held elected office—Trump and Ben Carson—would be in.

The GOP party bosses have spent years and millions of dollars in an effort to appeal to Hispanics but they never bothered to consider that voters are sick and damned tired of porous borders, Mexican thugs, social service sucklers and anchor babies as well as lying politicians. Staunch conservatives are still fuming over being sold out by Mitch McConnell and John Boehner after they talked big to get reelected last November and then caved to Emperor Barack Obama over Homeland Security funding and any chance to stop the flow of illegals into the USA.

Being that the really big financial donors represent industries that benefit financially by keeping the endless flow of wetbacks and scratchbacks going so as to drive down American wages the ‘serious’ contenders for the nomination need to appease them. But Donald Trump doesn’t. He has his own money – and lots of it – that makes him independent of those who must hold their tongues or see the flow of funding cut off. And that is exactly why so many Americans are joining the Trump revolution.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/bottom-feeder-lindsey-graham-bemoans-donald-trumps-popularity
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:33:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bottom Feeder Lindsey Graham Bemoans Donald Trump’s Popularity
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 01:55:26 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien