Author Topic: Jamaican Ganga Farmer Is Offering President Obama 10 Acres Of Weed For His Daughter’s Hand In Marriage  (Read 909 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Roy Chambers is a marijuana farmer from St. James, Jamaica and he believes that he has what it takes to woo the world’s most powerful man into offering up his daughter’s hand in marriage: lots and lots of sticky ganja. The Jamaican weed farmer has offered President Barack Obama his 10-acre marijuana farm in exchange for his daughter Malia’s hand in marriage. This is actually the second time this year a farmer has tried to secure the nuptials of President Obama’s daughter, Malia.

Back in May a farmer from Kenya offered President Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, and 30 goats as a dowry for sixteen year old daughter. This is an offer of a different sort because unlike the Kenyan farmer wanting to wed Malia himself, the Jamaican weed farmer wants Malia Obama to marry his 1-year-old son. The weed farmer from St. James, Jamaica sees his pot farm as his most valuable possession, and thus is offering President Obama all he has for his daughter’s hand in marriage.

The Jamaican website 18karatreggae.com caught up with Roy Chambers to ask him about his offer:

Roy Chambers of St. James, Jamaica says he believes Malia and his 1y year old son would make a perfect couple and have a perfect family.

“My marijuana farm is my most valuable possession but am willing to give it to president Obama in exchange for his beautiful daughter to marry my son,” said Mr. Chambers. “I tried to approach President Obama with my offer while he was in Jamaica a few months ago but the security prevented me. I have sent him a regular mail to the white house and also an email so I hope he will reply soon,” he continued.

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/jamaican-weed-farmer-president-obama-marriage-offer-malia-obama/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Michelle:  "Barack.  Have you seen Malia?"

Barry:  "She's upstairs, packing".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

That truly is an offer Obama would find difficult to refuse.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org