Author Topic: That Time ‘The View’ Host Said an Illegal Alien Murder Was Planned to Help Donald Trump  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

That Time ‘The View’ Host Said an Illegal Alien Murder Was Planned to Help Donald Trump

07.10.2015 | Jerome Hudson | 6

'The View' Host Asks if the San Francisco Illegal Immigrant Killing Was Timed To Help Donald Trump

Daily Surge

The View co-host Raven Symone said one of the dumbest things on that show yesterday, which is saying a lot.

When it comes to the case of Francisco Sanchez, the five-times-deported illegal alien who shot and killed San Francisco woman Kate Steinle, Symone says that it’s probably a conspiracy put on by the Donald Trump presidential campaign.

It’s really “interesting,” Symone said, “that this happened as soon as Trump started to talk about this; he randomly found a gun from a federal agent.”

Wow! That’s soooooo Raven.

The View is a very reliable source for bat crap crazy on a fairly regular bases. But these is being beyond the pale.

Interestingly enough, Symone made this comment after arguing that Donald Trump’s entire candidacy is one huge distraction because “Nobody is talking about the real issues because [Trump] is sucking up the air for everyone. I’m that person who thinks that he was put there by maybe Republicans or Democrats as a mole to just get people’s opinions and stir stuff up, so that we don’t talk about the real issues.”

Watch the craziness for yourself in the video clip above.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/07/that-time-a-the-view-host-said-the-san-francisco-illegal-alien-murder-was-planned-to-help-donald-trump/

Offline Paladin

I’m that person who thinks that he was put there by maybe Republicans or Democrats as a mole to just get people’s opinions and stir stuff up, so that we don’t talk about the real issues.”

Ok, then, Raven, you ditz, what are the real issues? Your lesbianism?

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2013/08/02/raven-symon-officially-comes-out.html
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.