Author Topic: BLACK YOUTH MOB Attacks Woman Near University of Chicago Campus With Kids in Back Seat  (Read 1666 times)

rangerrebew

BLACK YOUTH MOB Attacks Woman Near University of Chicago Campus With Kids in Back Seat

Jim Hoft Jul 11th, 2015 12:11 am —19 Comments

It’s an Obama world.
A mob of black youths attacked a woman near the University of Chicago with children in the back seat.

The youths were using racial slurs as the beat the car. Her two children were covered in broken glass.
woman attacked chicago

The youths threw a bike through her back window.
ABC 7 reported:

Her car damaged, her nerves shaken, the victim of an alleged group attack near the University of Chicago campus with her children in the back seat of her car talked exclusively with ABC7 Eyewitness News about the incident Friday night.

Police say two people were arrested and charged after the incident, but that woman says several dozen people were involved. Her two kids left covered in broken glass.

The encounter left several dents in the vehicle, the back window shattered and Susan Pedersen shaken.

“I’m very scared, very anxious, nervous. Just fearful,” she said.

Friday night, broken glass still litters the pavement at 60th and King Drive across from Washington Park, where the attack took place around 9 p.m. Thursday night.

Pedersen says she had just dropped off a friend at the University of Chicago, with her daughter and son in the back seat. She said she stopped at a red light and found herself surrounded by several dozen young people.

“They were walking around both sides of the vehicle – in the front, in the back – and as they were walking across, they were hitting my car, using racial slurs and telling me that I didn’t belong in their neighborhood because I was white,” Pedersen said.

The group, all African-American, she says, kicked the vehicle and shook it violently, the kids in the back screaming.

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/black-youth-mob-attacks-woman-near-university-of-chicago-campus-with-kids-in-back-seat/#ixzz3fZqugGyE

Offline aligncare

Perfect opening line to this piece: It's an Obama world.

A hateful, racist black man we honored by making president. And now we've seen how he has chosen to comport himself in office.

Rabble-rouser is as rabble-rouser does.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Lucky that woman and her children weren't hurt.  What kind of animals attack people that are just minding their own business - just to attack?  Even the lion in the jungle attacks so that he can eat.  These young people have been taught to hate - to hate people solely because of the color of their skin - but their indoctrinators have taught them they are justified.

By their fruits you shall know them and these young people are the fruits of the modern Black Liberation Movement.  Good people should take note of what happened to this family and flee Chicago before it's too late, 'cause they gonna burn this city down.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

These young people have been taught to hate - to hate people solely because of the color of their skin - but their indoctrinators have taught them they are justified.

Wow. Well said.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Paladin

My heart goes out to that woman and her children. That must have been frightening.

Cowardly animals.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Pack animals, the lot of them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline xfreeper

Low gear, pedal to the metal

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Low gear, pedal to the metal

If, in trying to get away, that woman had even bumped one of those gentle giants - SHE would have prosecuted for a hate crime! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline kevindavis007

If, in trying to get away, that woman had even bumped one of those gentle giants - SHE would have prosecuted for a hate crime!

Sad but true.. I'm doing my best to avoid the big cities from now on.. Especially during the night..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline olde north church

Only if she would have backed up over them to run them over twice.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Would love to read that said woman had a concealed carry permit and emptied a couple of clips into the gang...under the castle doctrine.  When your children are in the back seat her instinct is to protect by whatever means necessary.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald