Author Topic: New MTV Show Publicly Shames White People For “What They’ve Done in America”  (Read 1212 times)

rangerrebew

New MTV Show Publicly Shames White People For “What They’ve Done in America”

White People documentary hosted by illegal immigrant features young Americans crying over their "white privilege"

by  Paul Joseph Watson  | July 9, 2015

MTV will air a show later this month entitled White People which shows young white Americans crying on camera over their “white privilege” and publicly shaming them for “what they’ve done in America”.

No, this is not a joke. The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

The trailer for the show, which has been widely criticized by YouTube respondents, features white people expressing angst about how they are desperate not to appear “racist” or “offend people.”

According to Kimberly Ricci, the documentary forces the participants “to internalize what they’ve done in America” – in other words, this a huge exercise in white guilt tripping for public consumption.

An MTV write up of the show also explains how Vargas talks to young Native Americans who feel that European settlers did not ‘save the country’.

“They are the ones who invaded. They are the ones who took,” says Vargas.

In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

This documentary represents the culmination of years of race-baiting and racial division which is being driven by the mass media and the Obama White House, tensions which have rapidly accelerated since the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Responses to the video trailer on YouTube were savage, with the clip receiving twice as many ‘thumbs down’ in comparison to ‘thumbs up’.

“I’m black, even I know this show is straight up racist. Only because it’s stereotyping white people, all white INDIVIDUALS are not like that,” wrote one respondent.

“You want an uncomfortable conversation on race? Let’s talk about violent crime stats shall we? No? I get it, you only want white people to feel uncomfortable,” added another.

“bleep you MTV, I will NEVER apologize for the skin I was born with, nor will I apologize for being a male, or for being straight,” another respondent asserted.

However, many in the liberal media are celebrating the show, with Kristen Yoonsoo remarking how pleased she is about the fact that, “lots of white people tears lie ahead.”

“It’s always a good time poking fun at white people,” she concludes.

http://www.infowars.com/new-mtv-show-publicly-shames-white-people-for-what-theyve-done-in-america/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 04:30:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

F*** you MTV.

(And I never curse)

Offline Relic

This has been many years in the planning. There is no desire for equality. The left wants to subjugate whites, (except for themselves). This wouldn't have worked, back when white people weren't riddled with white guilt, and remorse over white privilege. But, the schools have done a masterful job at indoctrinating. Even the white kids who are uncomfortable with this garbage are unable to speak up without being beaten down by their peers.

Offline aligncare

Leftist cretins in the music industry [sic] want a race war? WELL BRING IT!!!!

This story really upset my apple cart.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would say that it is getting close to time to go.

White people will always be White. They will always build and prosper, no matter what. Just like they always have.

If the Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims are so determined to turn America into the same kind of shithole they all came and escaped from, then maybe we should let them. What would America be without White people? I wouldn't want to live in it.

They are all trying to build another third world hellhole for themselves to live in. I'm am not sure it can be stopped.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Relic

I would say that it is getting close to time to go.

White people will always be White. They will always build and prosper, no matter what. Just like they always have.

If the Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims are so determined to turn America into the same kind of shithole they all came and escaped from, then maybe we should let them. What would America be without White people? I wouldn't want to live in it.

They are all trying to build another third world hellhole for themselves to live in. I'm am not sure it can be stopped.

It could be stopped, if we had paid attention. When the left was taking control of the schools, we were busy finding better ways to educate our kids. Now, there are huge numbers of white kids who are unhappy that they are white, and feel guilt for all of the world's ills, past and present.

But yes, it's gone past the point of being stopped. To call someone white in America today, is as disparaging as calling a black person a n***** back in the 1950s. Just as the left intended.

And we'll have to ride it out, because, where would you go?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And we'll have to ride it out, because, where would you go?

Good question. You cannot go to England which is basically a Muslim dominated State.
Germany Sweden and all the rest are following England into Islam.

All I can think of is Australia, which may actually become the last outpost of White people, if they defend it. As no one else has done. Being White is freaking Great! I would never ever choose to be anything other than what I am.

F**k the Blacks, and the Mexicans, and the Muslims. They can all go screw themselves!

But I fear, that I am a minority in my own country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Relic

Good question. You cannot go to England which is basically a Muslim dominated State.
Germany Sweden and all the rest are following England into Islam.

All I can think of is Australia, which may actually become the last outpost of White people, if they defend it. As no one else has done. Being White is freaking Great! I would never ever choose to be anything other than what I am.

F**k the Blacks, and the Mexicans, and the Muslims. They can all go screw themselves!

But I fear, that I am a minority in my own country.

Well, you may be in the minority, but you aren't alone.  :beer:

Offline EdinVA

When will the media compare "white" governed countries to non-white governed countries.... NOW that would be interesting...

Offline mountaineer

Australia has its own problems with the Muzzies - and braindead liberals in the form of the Green party -  from what I read on Facebook via the Australian Tea Party (these are the links they posted: www.austeaparty.com.au   www.ozteaparty.com.au    http://twitter.com/Austeaparty   
 https://www.facebook.com/AusTeaParty).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org