Author Topic: Here’s A Reverend That Says Jesus Was Gay  (Read 694 times)

rangerrebew

Here’s A Reverend That Says Jesus Was Gay
« on: July 08, 2015, 08:53:57 pm »
Here’s A Reverend That Says Jesus Was Gay

Brian Anderson 
July 8, 2015

Even though the Supreme Court ruled that gay marriage is legal, there’s still the sticking point of religious freedom in which people have a right to reject homosexuality based on their faith. In an effort to remove the last roadblock to unfettered perversion, the LGBTers are attacking the very foundation of Christian belief. Dr. Reverend Bob Shore-Goss is a gay activist pastor and he’s trying to bring down his religion by claiming that Jesus Christ was a homosexual.

Shore-Goss laid out his gay Jesus theory in an interview with Vice. To show what an impartial chat this would be, interviewer Jules Suzdaltsev erased all questions of bias with this preface:

As a straight Jew, the homophobia amongst Jesus’s followers has always struck me as a bit of a surprise: Worshipping at the feet of a ripped, hung man, seems at least a little homoerotic. But it’s Jesus himself who lights up my gaydar like a Christmas tree. He’s a skinny young otter-like guy, flocked by a mess of dudes, telling everyone to love and care about each other, who later gets the shit beaten out of him by a bunch of closed-minded conservatives who are terrified of change.

Okay, the interviewer thinks Jesus was gay, what does Shore-Goss think?

VICE: Was Jesus Christ gay?

Bob Shore-Goss: I would hope he is. I would project that he is. For my own spirituality, I would love to jump into bed with Jesus. At the very least, Jesus was queer. That is to say: He broke the rules of his culture, of heteronormativity. He subverted masculinities and gender codes in his culture. Queer doesn’t necessarily mean sexual orientation, but it can include that. St. Paul, I would say, would probably be described as a closeted homosexual today, but they didn’t have those words at the time.

Is it just me or does it seem incredibly blasphemous that this guy just said he wants to have gay sex with Jesus? I’m not sure what church or denomination Shore-Goss belongs to, but I find it impossible to believe that any church would support a pastor that wants to sodomize the Messiah. I’m pretty sure no straight man of the cloth would say he wants to jump the Virgin Mary’s bones and she was but a mortal.

I just looked it up and Shore-Goss was excommunicated from the Catholic Church for being gay. He now runs an environmentally friendly inclusive church in Los Angeles.

Later the gay pastor offers this speculation:

…Jesus could have been bisexual and carried on a relationship with Mary Magdalene and the beloved disciple. Perhaps he was intersex or trans, because he was born without a father, and therefore was born female and took on the phenotype of a male.

The interviewer then asks this effed up question:

But if Jesus was gay, and he was perfect, then really it’s only the gay people that are going to heaven, right? That’s so deliciously ironic.

Shore-Goss doesn’t answer this question, instead focusing on his own questions:

If [Jesus] was also human, did he have an erection at night? Did he have a nocturnal emission?

The interview concludes with this deeply offensive question:

Was Jesus a top or a bottom?

Versatile.

If it is the LGBT community’s desire to gain acceptance from Christians, calling Jesus and St. Paul gay is not the way to go. They will not endear themselves to people of faith by calling their savior a tranny and saying they want to have sex with him.

I don’t actually believe that homosexuals want to be accepted by Christians; they want the religion destroyed. As much as the LGBTs talk about tolerance, they are completely intolerant of anyone that thinks differently than them.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/heres-a-reverend-that-says-jesus-was-gay
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:54:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Here’s A Reverend That Says Jesus Was Gay
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 10:56:12 pm »
St. Paul, I would say, would probably be described as a closeted homosexual today, but they didn’t have those words at the time.
And yet he spoke against homosexuality the most fervently of any New Testament author. That doesn't jibe with their agenda, does it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 12:06:06 am »
Well, you'd be wrong, Bob Shore-Goss. Next!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 01:41:46 am »

Incredibly, the Scriptures say...

Matthew 12:31-32 - "And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 02:09:27 am »
I wish I'd passed by this thread.  Now I need a really hot shower.   :nometalk:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 03:38:56 am »
Nothing new or unusual. The gays say that every male in history was homosexual.

If you talk to a gay guy, they will say that every man in history was gay. From Moses to Jesus and George Washington to Ronald Regan, everyone was gay. According to the gays.

NEWSFLASH, to every moral straight guy out there. Guess What? We are all gay. Whether you ever knew it or not. You are all gay.

Everyone is gay, according to the gays.

(of course this does not explain their own birth, but logic and reality has never been a part of the Liberal agenda) 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline raml

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 06:51:32 am »
I have heard this said before by homosexuals trying to justify their sinning. Since I am a Christian I think about how this so called reverend will be shaking in his boots when he appears at final judgment before God. The scriptures are pretty straight forward about church leaders who are leading the flock astray. I can only pray for this blasphemer and for his soul since he seems to have his head up his ass instead of buried in a bible the handbook of the faith he claims to have.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:52:23 am by raml »