Author Topic: A portrait of Caitlyn Jenner on Father's Day: Kardashian clan unite with Jenner boys to support transgender parent... and even Kanye's smiling  (Read 619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3134959/A-portrait-Caitlyn-Jenner-Father-s-Day-Kardashian-clan-unite-Jenner-boys-support-transgender-parent-Kanye-s-smiling.html

A portrait of Caitlyn Jenner on Father's Day: Kardashian clan unite with Jenner boys to support transgender parent... and even Kanye's smiling

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 13:02 EST, 22 June 2015 | Updated: 14:40 EST, 22 June 2015

Caitlyn Jenner celebrated Father's Day with her children.

The former Olympian - who was known as Bruce Jenner before her transition - threw a party at her Malibu home which was attended by her six kids and four stepchildren.

She shared a picture of the celebration with her fans on Twitter along with a message of gratitude.

'Great day yesterday for Father's Day,' she wrote. 'We had so much fun off-roading. So much love and support! Love my family!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3134959/A-portrait-Caitlyn-Jenner-Father-s-Day-Kardashian-clan-unite-Jenner-boys-support-transgender-parent-Kanye-s-smiling.html#ixzz3dpJuNhjc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline xfreeper

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Dad's dress is adorable, but I really question the choice of footwear. She should really try to take attention away from her height, not attract some.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mountaineer

If Bruce identifies as a woman, why not also identify as a mother?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org