Author Topic: RICO Suit Against Bill, Hillary, And Clinton Foundation Trial Date Set for Jan.  (Read 433 times)

Offline mrclose

In a move that was so quick it even surprised even the plaintiff, Judge Donald Middlebrooks of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida scheduled a January 20th, 2016 trial date for the RICO lawsuit against Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation (RICO stands for racketeering, influenced and corrupt organizations and was originally created to enable the Justice Department to convict organized crime figures).

Larry Klayman a former federal prosecutor had, just filed the lawsuit a few days earlier on behalf of the watchdog organization he founded, "Freedom Watch."

“Klayman also asked the judge to order a “neutral forensic expert ... to take custody and control of the private email server and reconstruct and preserve the official U.S. Government records relating to the conduct of U.S. foreign policy during Defendant Secretary Clinton’s term as Secretary of State.”

Judge Middlebrooks has not yet ruled on Klayman’s request that the court seize Hillary Clinton’s server.

If Middle brook rules in favor of Judicial Watch, Clinton will have to produce the original servers and hard drives with all emails. If she doesn’t, she will be held in contempt of court by a Federal Judge. If she can’t, she will be in direct violation of the Federal Records Act.

I would be really interested to know the statute of limitations for violations of the Federal Records Act. :whistle:

RICO Suit Against Bill, Hillary, And Clinton Foundation Trial Date Set for Jan. | MRCTV
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
WHOA!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien