Author Topic: Police: Tennessee Couple Stabs Neighbor Who Called 911 To Complain About Their Loud Lovemaking  (Read 919 times)

Offline Paladin

They are loud and I am speechless.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (CBS Atlanta) – An overly amorous couple are accused of stabbing their Tennessee neighbor who called 911 to complain about the noise.

Deputies were called twice to the home in Rogersville. After the second time Johnny Allen Richards, 33, and Erin Brooke Lawson, 32, allegedly knocked on the neighbors door, hit the victim with a rake with enough force to break the handle, then stabbed the victim in the arm with the broken end of the handle.

That’s when Hawkins County deputies were called to the house for a third time.

“I did observe several lacerations on (the neighbor) consistent with how he stated he was injured,” the arresting officer wrote in the police report. “There was blood on the end of the rake handle that was recovered at the scene. (The neighbor) stated the Mr. Richards hit him with a 2-by-2 stick, and it was recovered at the scene.”

The report continued: “There were several witnesses who gave a statement consistent with (the neighbor’s) statement.”

Richards and Lawson are well known to the police, each has a lengthy rap sheet going back to 2001.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/06/18/couple-stabs-neighbor-over-loud-lovemaking/

The lovely couple. As you can see the babe is really hot. No wonder he can't keep his hands off her.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline PzLdr

I assume the 'loud noise' was retching as they looked at each other...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Hillary will come out in support of common sense loud f#ck control laws.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:03:32 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline olde north church

They are loud and I am speechless.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/06/18/couple-stabs-neighbor-over-loud-lovemaking/

The lovely couple. As you can see the babe is really hot. No wonder he can't keep his hands off her.

Ummm, are they related?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Ummm, are they related?

They must have been incredibly loud to be heard in Tennessee all the way from across the border in West Virginia.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mountaineer

They must have been incredibly loud to be heard in Tennessee all the way from across the border in West Virginia.
Kentucky,  maybe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Kentucky,  maybe.

First thing a Kentucky girl says after sex?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Next?

The way I've heard it is:

What does a Kentucky girl say during sex?

"Get off of me Pa, you're crushing my cigarettes!"

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

The way I've heard it is:

What does a Kentucky girl say during sex?

"Get off of me Pa, you're crushing my cigarettes!"

You can never go wrong with the classics.
 :beer:

Although "Next" is quite a good alternative.