Author Topic: BREAKING: 9 dead in shooting at historic Charleston African American church. Police chief calls it ‘hate crime.’ [Update: Captured]  (Read 5256 times)

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
How totally and utterly stupid can the father be?  His child has had addiction problems and has without a shadow of a doubt exhibited psychopathic traits... and he buys him a .45... I mean really, how stupid can a person be??

This was my first thought when I found out about this guy's history.  Seems everyone knew he had a drug problem and mental health issues, too.  Hard to understand why a dad would give him a gun if he knew this about his son.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline NavyCanDo

This was my first thought when I found out about this guy's history.  Seems everyone knew he had a drug problem and mental health issues, too.  Hard to understand why a dad would give him a gun if he knew this about his son.

The only thing that makes sense is that this could be one of those apple's don't fall far from the tree things. Willing to bet his father was also a skin head.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The only thing that makes sense is that this could be one of those apple's don't fall far from the tree things. Willing to bet his father was also a skin head.

In fairness, most parents don't 'see' their child in the way their circle-of-influence sees them.  A parent virtually always sees the good and not the bad.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

"a white man opened fire...,"

That's how most papers wrote the lead today.

Funny, but when a suspect is black and his race maybe relevant to a possible black on white hate crime, that little detail is often left out of the lead or buried near the end.

Funny how that works.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
How totally and utterly stupid can the father be?  His child has had addiction problems and has without a shadow of a doubt exhibited psychopathic traits... and he buys him a .45... I mean really, how stupid can a person be??

The perp's name is Dylann Storm Roof.

That middle name may explain some things.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline DCPatriot

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/18/charleston-suspects-roommate-hed-been-planning-something-like-this-for-six-months/

Charleston suspect’s roommate: He’d been planning something like this for six months

Let's face it.   Some of us have been expecting this.  I certainly have.

I've wondered when somebody would reach their breaking point, dealing with the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media complex.

They've been covering up black on white crime and mayhem ever since Barack Obama was sworn in, January 2009.  Painting thugs and savages as "gentle giants" and sweet little boys, and victims like George Zimmerman as "white Hispanic".

The media wanted this.  And they've reaped what they've sown.

Al Sharpton and Eric Holder wanted this too.  And now they got it.  THEY ARE TO BLAME and nobody else.

Why this moron targeted a peaceful church in a mid-week bible study prayer service is a mystery to me.  It makes no sense to any rational person.

If it was revenge, or somebody reaching their limit, there are other far more deserving perps out there.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

The father didn't give him a gun for his 21st birthday. Dylann got money for his 21st birthday and he bought a gun with it.

Joseph Meek, 20, a childhood friend who reconnected with Mr. Roof earlier this year, said that Mr. Roof had changed, spewing racist ideas and talking about wanting “to hurt a whole bunch of people.”

“He was saying all this stuff about how the races should be segregated, that whites should be with whites,” Mr. Meek said. “I could tell there was something inside him, there was something he wouldn’t let go. I was trying to tell him, ‘What’s wrong?’ All he would say was that he was planning to do something crazy.”

At first Mr. Meek said he did not take Mr. Roof seriously. But he became worried enough that several weeks ago he took away and hid Mr. Roof’s .45-caliber handgun, which Mr. Roof had bought with money given to him by his parents for his 21st birthday. But at the urging of his girlfriend, Mr. Meek returned the weapon because he was on probation and did not want to get into trouble.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/19/us/on-facebook-dylann-roof-charleston-suspect-wears-symbols-of-white-supremacy.html?_r=0

ABC News is now reporting the same thing.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:16:35 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline olde north church

Let's face it.   Some of us have been expecting this.  I certainly have.

I've wondered when somebody would reach their breaking point, dealing with the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media complex.

They've been covering up black on white crime and mayhem ever since Barack Obama was sworn in, January 2009.  Painting thugs and savages as "gentle giants" and sweet little boys, and victims like George Zimmerman as "white Hispanic".

The media wanted this.  And they've reaped what they've sown.

Al Sharpton and Eric Holder wanted this too.  And now they got it.  THEY ARE TO BLAME and nobody else.

Why this moron targeted a peaceful church in a mid-week bible study prayer service is a mystery to me.  It makes no sense to any rational person.

If it was revenge, or somebody reaching their limit, there are other far more deserving perps out there.   

That was my first thought as well.  The MSM, Panthers and others didn't think it was going to be a crazy assed cracker to start this shit.  They were thinking "Malik Shabazz X" was going to take down whitey in a blaze of glory.
This is one gigantic "I Told You F*ckin' So".  But let's them take whites to the woodshed one more time.  Let's let these assholes stand on the dead before the bodies get cold.
Difference here?  There are very few white voices chiming in support of these actions.  No one supports him.  Just let him twist in the wind.  No one is excusing him because he was born poor, pissed off or impoverished.
Again, the adults have to come and clean up the mess.  The instigators just walk away to the next "cause".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
It looks like after God knows how many mass murder false alarms, the left finally has its "evidence" that America is fundamentally racist, and that if it weren't for Republicans who support self-sufficiency and gun rights we'd all be living in a perfect society.  We finally have a perp who appears to be a nutjob racist and not a wacko fringe lefty. 

I can just imagine the sheriff approaching Dylann Storm Roof in the interrogation room: "You are in big trouble now, buster.  Not only did you kill nine innocent people in cold blood, but we are going to prosecute you for a HATE CRIME!"

How long exactly did it take for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to get before the cameras and blame Republicans?  Five minutes?

One of my favorite novels is Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of the Vanities."  It was written many years ago, and if anything it understates the absurdity of modern day media and politics.  DCPatriot said it best:

"The media wanted this.  And they've reaped what they've sown."

I would add: and they are thrilled about it.  Watching the coverage of this, the reporters cannot contain their giddiness.  It is sickening.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:49:57 am by massadvj »

It looks like after God knows how many mass murder false alarms, the left finally has its "evidence" that America is fundamentally racist, and that if it weren't for Republicans who support self-sufficiency and gun rights we'd all be living in a perfect society.  We finally have a perp who appears to be a nutjob racist and not a wacko fringe lefty. 

I can just imagine the sheriff approaching Dylann Storm Roof in the interrogation room: "You are in big trouble now, buster.  Not only did you kill nine innocent people in cold blood, but we are going to prosecute you for a HATE CRIME!"

How long exactly did it take for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to get before the cameras and blame Republicans?  Five minutes?

One of my favorite novels is Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of the Vanities."  It was written many years ago, and if anything it understates the absurdity of modern day media and politics.  DCPatriot said it best:

"The media wanted this.  And they've reaped what they've sown."

I would add: and they are thrilled about it.  Watching the coverage of this, the reporters cannot contain their giddiness.  It is sickening.

I will tell you this though, based upon comments I've read and heard, if they wanted this situation, they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I will tell you this though, based upon comments I've read and heard, if they wanted this situation, they have bitten off more than they can chew.

I was thinking the same thing.  Hillary's embracing gun control is going to haunt the hell out of her down the road.  Plus, who knows how many copycats are going to crawl out of the woodwork as a result of all this coverage.

If he wanted to be world-famous and kick off a political firestorm, this killer could not have picked a better target.  I fear others will get that message.

I was thinking the same thing.  Hillary's embracing gun control is going to haunt the hell out of her down the road.  Plus, who knows how many copycats are going to crawl out of the woodwork as a result of all this coverage.

If he wanted to be world-famous and kick off a political firestorm, this killer could not have picked a better target.  I fear others will get that message.

The really sad part about this race to the top of corpses to make a point?  It takes away from the lives and memories of those who were killed.

Offline DCPatriot

The really sad part about this race to the top of corpses to make a point?  It takes away from the lives and memories of those who were killed.

I'd suggest ALL churches and synagogues be extra vigilant this Summer for anybody 'unusual' attending their services and group studies.

Those that can afford armed protection, should do so ASAP.  Those that can't hopefully have members with concealed carry permits...that use them.

Even walk-thru detectors are not out of the realm anymore.  They need to be proactive.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

+1. Worth repeating.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I'd suggest ALL churches and synagogues be extra vigilant this Summer for anybody 'unusual' attending their services and group studies.

Those that can afford armed protection, should do so ASAP.  Those that can't hopefully have members with concealed carry permits...that use them.

Even walk-thru detectors are not out of the realm anymore.  They need to be proactive.

There's been a one-sided war raging for quite some time now.

Cold (Sharpton and the race problem profiteers) and hot (Ferguson, Baltimore, knock out game, White Girl Bleed a Lot"), but it's been raging.

The other side just struck back.

Things will get worse before they get better.

Arm yourselves.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:35:24 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline aligncare

Queens, New York, where I work, the large-target synagogues have had security wanding and beefed up police presence since after 9-11, especially around Jewish holy days. Of course, we know where that threat is from.   :whistle:

There's been a one-sided war raging for quite some time now.

Cold (Sharpton and the race problem profiteers) and hot (Ferguson, Baltimore, knock out game, White Girl Bleed a Lot", but it's been raging.

The other side just struck bad.

Things will get worse before they get better.

Arm yourselves.

The fish rots from the head on down.

Offline GourmetDan

The fish rots from the head on down.

Where's King Shabazz's (or whatever he's called) statements?

The kid could come up with a self-defense argument if he believed what the Kang said...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline andy58-in-nh

Absolutely. But the only thing that seems to matter today is the metastory or the "narrative", meaning not what happened, nor to whom, nor where, nor why, but instead: what it proves about America, or more precisely, what the Progressive media/cultural elite think about America.

It is vitally important to liberals that their cherished notions may be validated, far more so than any need they may have to comprehend events. That is why their "compassion" for actual victims so often appears strained or oddly unfocused: they are not thinking about what happened to the victims as much as the effect it will have on themselves. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:45:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

What's making me a bit nervous here.....that Obama's 'Justice' Department will make a deal with him. 

For example, no execution if he professes to implicate some kind of influence due to FOXNEWS and/or conservative talk radio.

I don't expect him to die as quickly as Timothy McVeigh did...that's for sure.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Offline DCPatriot

"Start" race war, or just actively join it?

Don't disagree with you, Luis, but I know what he meant.  What we've seen is one-sided.

Up till now, concentrated black on white attacks, usually one or two blacks setting upon one or two whites. 

What Roof means is that he'd hoped that it would escalate into blatant all out attacks upon whites.  Drive-by shootings, etc..

I'm still wondering where the upwards of 1,600 high violence murderers went that were allowed to walk out of that California prison ostensibly for budget reasons a year or so back.  At the time, I thought they were potential recruits for exactly what we're predicting here.