Author Topic: White House Forces LGBT Applicants on Ministries  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

White House Forces LGBT Applicants on Ministries
« on: June 17, 2015, 04:44:18 pm »

White House Forces LGBT Applicants on Ministries

on 15 June, 2015 at 08:00

The White House is poised to order faith-based grant recipients to accept so-called lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender applicants, who want to be hired for these ministries.

Mat Staver: Matt, the Center for Family and Human Rights organization, headquartered in New York, and also in Washington D.C., issued a report written by Austin Ruse. And Austin keeps his ear to the ground on a lot of these issues.

And he says that a source within the federal government has informed him that the White House is now quietly moving forward with a policy to change…that will ultimately require charitable, faith-based, humanitarian groups that are accepting or applying for grants from the federal government, to accept so-called LGBT applicants in order to qualify for government funding even those with religious groups that have religious objections to the contrary…

Matt Barber: Yea…this President has less than 2 years left and he is ramping up his radical agenda and doing everything through executive fiat because they cannot get these kinds of radical social engineering policies pushed through Congress.

So the President just does it unilaterally. Imagine, Christian organizations that adhere to the biblical admonition about sexual morality being only appropriate within the bounds of man-woman marriage, saying here that, not just people who are struggling with homosexual temptation and so forth…but we’re talking about people who are out and proud homosexuals.

Kind of in the face of these Christian and other religious organizations saying that “you must hire us here’s our application,” and by the way, if you happen to mention that homosexual behavior is a sin, wouldn’t that create a hostile work environment for these individuals?

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/06/15/0800-white-house-forces-lgbt-applicants-on-ministries/

Offline sinkspur

Re: White House Forces LGBT Applicants on Ministries
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 04:52:33 pm »
If you take money from the federal government, you accept the terms they set down for taking that money.

Why is that so hard for these outfits to understand?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 05:07:28 pm »
If you take money from the federal government, you accept the terms they set down for taking that money.

Here's what I said to my sons not all that long ago. They're both in their teens and feeling their oats.

Independence and freedom are self-funded.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 05:07:52 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 07:35:45 pm »
groups that are accepting or applying for grants from the federal government
That was their first mistake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 07:45:00 pm »

A number of decades ago, the President of the Christian college I went to refused to accept government money for that very reason.

He fought the trend that is now consuming Christian organizations.

If you accept government funding, one way or the other you will be playing the tune the government calls for.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.