Author Topic: When the Insane Are Normal, the Normal Are Insane  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When the Insane Are Normal, the Normal Are Insane
« on: June 16, 2015, 02:28:01 pm »
http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/11/when-the-insane-are-normal-the-normal-are-insane/

By Robert Tracinski
June 11, 2015

The wave of media cheerleading for Bruce Jenner’s splashy debut as Caitlyn Jenner, his new putatively female identity, is one of those moments that has a lot of us of looking around and wondering if the whole world has gone insane.

Obviously, Bruce Jenner is not a woman. But the fact that so many people want us to think this is true, and that they appear to want to believe it themselves, is ominous.

For those who are at risk of being swept along by the groupthink, please read Denise McAllister’s long recollection of the actual experience of being a girl growing up to become a woman. It’s a bit confessional and perhaps a little too much information for your taste, but it conveys in concrete terms—particular for the benefit of those of us who were never girls—the formative experiences that influence a woman’s psychological development, much of which is based on the basic physical realities of growing into a woman’s body.

This sort of thing is what makes a woman a woman—not getting fake breast implants and putting on a bustier.

(At this point, the folks in charge of baiting the clicks around here will probably want me to post one of the Vanity Fair photo of Jenner so you can see what I’m talking about. Since, like this guy, I have no shame when it comes to clicks, here it is.)

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: When the Insane Are Normal, the Normal Are Insane
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 01:28:39 am »
bkmk
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024