Author Topic: Clinton adviser: Voters don't care if she doesn't talk to press  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-adviser-voters-dont-care-if-she-doesnt-talk-to-press/article/2566246

Clinton adviser: Voters don't care if she doesn't talk to press
By Kelly Cohen | June 15, 2015 | 8:35 am

Joel Benenson, senior adviser to Hillary Clinton, said Monday that voters don't mind at all that his candidate has had only minimal contact with reporters so far.

"You know what? When she's out talking to voters, when they ask her questions they ask her questions about their lives," Benenson said on MSNBC Monday morning. "Not one says, 'When are you going to start talking to reporters?' They want to be heard. They want their questions heard."

Clinton has been criticized for ducking the press, and giving reporters only a few minutes every few weeks to ask questions. But Benenson said there's plenty of time to ask questions and have them answered, and said Clinton has already answered many questions.

"I guarantee you she will be answering questions with the press between now and when voters start voting, plenty," Benenson said of Clinton, who officially launched her 2016 presidential campaign Saturday. "You're going to see a lot of her. She will answer questions from reporters regularly. She's already answered them."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Clinton adviser: Voters don't care if she doesn't talk to press
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 02:26:10 am »
He's right.

40-45% of the voters could care less.

They'll be pullin' the lever or markin' the ballot for the democratic candidate, regardless!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Clinton adviser: Voters don't care if she doesn't talk to press
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 07:32:47 am »
I love it. 
The rats say the voters don't care about Hitlery.
I hope the voters continue to not care about Hitlery.

I tell you who does care.  The voters who have donated to Rubio, Walker, Cruz, Paul, and other GOP candidates.  Let the GOP dominate the press as long as Hitlery wants to hide.

I think it is a great idea that Hitlery doesn't talk to the press.  Fewer lies reported.