Author Topic: Rachel Dolezal, Spokane NAACP Head, Accused of Pretending to Be Black  (Read 5542 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/rachel-dolezal-naacp-woman-black/2015/06/12/id/650197/

Newsmax
Rachel Dolezal, Spokane NAACP Head, Accused of Pretending to Be Black
Friday, June 12, 2015 09:43 AM

By: Nick Sanchez

Rachel Dolezal, president of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP in Washington state, has been accused of pretending to be black, and now the city is investigating.

The Coeur d'Alene Press reported Thursday that Dolezal, who in childhood photos appears as Caucasian with blonde hair, identified herself as African-American on her application to serve on the citizen police ombudsman commission — a commission she now chairs. Additionally, she claimed on her Facebook page in December that Albert Wilkerson, a black man posing with her in a picture, was her father. Public birth records indicate otherwise.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Self-identification takes another step 'forward'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline ArneFufkin

Check out the last 90 seconds or so of this interview (the first 7 minutes are the usual race-grifting).  It's sublime:

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2015/06/5irVCl2vv32t_mobile.mp4
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:13:01 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline ArneFufkin

Self-identification takes another step 'forward'...

I took a very brief look at the comment section on several sites and was not surprised to see response from the usual 21st Century Obama crowd:  "If she says she's black, she's black."   Nihilism abounds in this culture.

Offline GourmetDan

Nihilism abounds in this culture.

At least we got a good chuckle out of this one.

Scammed the scammers...       :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline andy58-in-nh

I once decided to self-identify as a lesbian, but that was just to impress Jodie Foster.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

Check the TBR database. On this very forum I disclosed my long held desire to be a pony.

I can't recall the number of nights I dreamed of galloping through fields of flowers with a naked girl on my back. <Whinny>

Offline olde north church

But doesn't the Army tell you to "be all you can be"?  Whack off your pecker and you're a girl.  Grab a tan and you're black.  Lather.  Rinse.  Repeat.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Check the TBR database. On this very forum I disclosed my long held desire to be a pony.

I can't recall the number of nights I dreamed of galloping through fields of flowers with a naked girl on my back. <Whinny>

That's funny. My fantasy is exactly the opposite.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

That's funny. My fantasy is exactly the opposite.

You want to be a naked girl riding on ac's back?

:tongue2:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I took a very brief look at the comment section on several sites and was not surprised to see response from the usual 21st Century Obama crowd:  "If she says she's black, she's black."   Nihilism abounds in this culture.
You obviously have not seen #BlackTwitter.

Let's just summarize it by saying that the words "white privilege" are getting thrown about pretty frequently there.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

Very funny. Galloping through a field of naked girls was the image I had hoped to evoke. The flower on my back would be optional. :seeya:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Very funny. Galloping through a field of naked girls was the image I had hoped to evoke. The flower on my back would be optional. :seeya:

Oh.  That's better!   :laugh:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Lando Lincoln

That's Outrageous!!!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

It is not on his blog yet, but here is Matt Walsh' take on the matter.  FB link:  https://www.facebook.com/MattWalshBlog?fref=nf

I've been out doing other things today, so I'm late to the game on this. Needless to say, when I found out about this woman, Rachel Dolezal, who was born white but has lived as a black person, even becoming head of the NAACP in Spokane, I was inspired!

How courageous of her to live as her true race. Clearly, she was born in the wrong skin. That happens, you know. People have the skin and ethnicity of one race, but they feel like a different race. Obviously, as we've learned, your feelings outweigh and override everything. Biology, DNA, anatomy, pigmentation -- none of it means anything when stacked up against an individual's emotions. So if Rachel says she's black, then she's black. And how dare you bigots tell her otherwise.

Have YOU ever known a transracial person? Have YOU ever struggled with the realization that your skin complexion doesn't match your soul? No? Then your opinion means nothing. Oh, you want to tell me about "facts and science"? Well, facts and science are just as bigoted as you, you transracialphobic neanderthal.

Personally, I know that my skin and sexual organs match the person I am on the inside, but my actual insides have always felt out of place. I was supposed to be born with the internal structure of a squid, but a mistake was made somewhere in my manufacturing process.

With both Bruce Jenner and Rachel Dolezal leading the way for the transracial and transgender community, I feel empowered to be the first to finally come out as a transsquid.

This is the new normal, remember? Reality, truth, and science have all been discarded in service to liberal ideology. If Bruce Jenner benefits from this new anti-reality reality, why can't Rachel and why can't I?
John Steinbeck

rangerrebew

FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Fake White NAACP Leader Posed w/Fake Baltimore Prosecutor Mosby

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 12, 2015 @ 11:26 am In The Point | 4 Comments

Things were going better for Rachel Dolezal [4], the white NAACP leader who was pretending to be black while apparently faking hate crimes against herself [4], and Marilyn Mosby, the Baltimore State’s Attorney who attended to make her career by wrongly indicting six police officers of different races in the death of drug dealer Freddie Gray.

Dolezal was outed as a fraud by her parents. She claimed that lying about being black was fine because we’re all from africa.

Mosby is flailing [5] badly after her attempt to suppress Freddie Gray’s autopsy results with a gag order was shot down because she filed it in the wrong court. Also it turned out that she was the one who directed the cops to crack down on drug dealing at Freddie Gray’s location.

Just like Ferguson, the legal basis for the #BlackLivesMatter lynch mob has collapsed. And this photo is a record of two racist frauds, of different races, but of the same dishonest brand of politics.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/a-tale-of-two-frauds-fake-white-naacp-leader-poses-wfake-baltimore-prosecutor-mosby/

URLs in this post:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:37:17 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

NAACP Leader Exposed as White After Faking Hate Crime

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 12, 2015 @ 9:02 am In The Point | 46 Comments

transethnic [1]

There are a lot of stories about black people passing for white during Segregation. These days the arc of racism has tilted the other way and there are white leftists trying to pass for black.

Rachel Dolezal not only pretended to be black, but she got all the way up to the head of an NAACP chapter before the scam was exposed.

On Twitter, Rachel Dolezal claims to be a “Black Studies Educator” and her user name is HarlmRenaissanc.

On her blog [2] she claims to have an MFA from Howard University and to be working as an Adjunct Professor of African American Culture at Eastern Washington University and an Advisor for the NIC Black Student Association. Her artwork fetishizes suffering and oppressed black people. There’s only one problem. Rachel Dolezal is white. Really white [3].

At some point Rachel married a black man, broke all ties with her family and began pretending to be black [4].

Dolezal’s mother, Ruthanne Dolezal, said Thursday by phone from her home in Northwest Montana that she has had no contact with her daughter in years. She said her daughter began to “disguise herself” in 2006 or 2007, after the family had adopted four African-American children and Rachel Dolezal had shown an interest in portrait art.

Ruthanne Dolezal said the family’s ancestry is Czech, Swedish and German. She said the family does have some “faint traces” of Native American heritage as well. She provided a copy of her daughter’s Montana birth certificate listing herself and Larry Dolezal as Rachel’s parents.

Meanwhile, an inquiry is being opened at Spokane City Hall, where Dolezal identified herself in her application to the Office of Police Ombudsman Commission as having several ethnic origins, including white, black and American Indian.

But Rachel Dolezal had a perfectly sound Clintonesque explanation for it all.

Dolezal added: “We’re all from the African continent.”

Well that solves that.

James Wilburn, past president of the Spokane NAACP who was replaced by Dolezal, said Thursday that discussions about her background were relegated to a few members of that group before her election late last year.

“It was discussed among close members to me, and we kept it like that,” Wilburn said.

On the down low. None of this would probably have come out if not for Dolezal faked a hate crime.

Kurt Neumaier has served as an alternate board member or former full member of the task force since 2001. He said he had suspicions about alleged hate crimes that Dolezal has reported to police in Coeur d’Alene and Spokane, and said he was concerned that the decision of the task force and Human Rights Education Institute to hire her was done without proper vetting and checking into claims about her background.

Also this week, Spokane police files on Dolezal’s report that she received a hate mail package and other mailing in late February and March were released. Police records say the initial package Dolezal reported receiving did not bear a date stamp or bar code, which Dolezal herself told police when she reported it. Investigators interviewed postal workers, who said it was either very unlikely or impossible that the package could have been processed through the post office, and that the only other alternative was that it had been put there by someone with a key.

Fake hate crimes. They always get exposed sooner or later.

Neumaier said he was suspicious of several incidents Dolezal reported in Coeur d’Alene, including her discovery of a swastika on the door of the Human Rights Education Institute when the organization’s security camera was “mysteriously turned off.”

He said that after Dolezal left the institute and he saw her gaining prominence in Spokane – becoming head of the NAACP, chairman of the police ombudsman oversight commission, teaching at Eastern Washington University, and speaking frequently in public on racism and justice issues – that he became worried that there might be “blowback” for the institute for not doing a better job of vetting her.

They should have gone public back in 2010 [5] when these claims were being made.

While she was education director, Dolezal, who is multiracial, said she was the victim of racial harassment, slurs and threats against her and her son by white supremacists.

On two occasions she reported finding hangman’s nooses tied to her garage’s rafters, and a swastika sticker on the door of the institute, The Spokesman-Review has reported.

Well she is both of the Swedish and the German race.

But really this kind of thing is silly because this below is Congressman Butterfield of the Congressional Black Caucus.

G.K._Butterfield,_Official_portrait,_114th_Congress [6]

Described by the Washington Post as an “African-American who appears to be white”, Butterfield acknowledges he has European as well as African ancestry, and that he identifies as African American.

So maybe Transethnic is a thing after all since Butterfield ‘identifies’ as black.

And it’s not like the NAACP has any basis for getting huffy. Here’s Walter Francis White, the NAACP’s longtime black leader, who had stated, “I am a Negro. My skin is white, my eyes are blue, my hair is blond. The traits of my race are nowhere visible upon me.”

m-1323 [7]

It’s not my business to apply the infamous paper bag test to black leaders, but this whole silly mess is a reminder that race is to some degree a construct and that blackness is not nearly as absolute as black leaders insist.

And that makes getting privileges on its account such as affirmative action a dubious business.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/naacp-leader-exposed-as-white-after-faking-hate-crime/

URLs in this post:

Offline aligncare

I be ac. Yo, whut up....  ***evilkitty

Offline olde north church

It can be traced back to her childhood love of grape soda, Hostess Twinkies and menthol cigarettes.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline DCPatriot

It can be traced back to her childhood love of grape soda, Hostess Twinkies and menthol cigarettes.

It must have been the chitterlings.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I knew a fellow awhile back in AA that was about 30 years old, taking African
American studies at community college, etc. Planning to go on in school.

He was very Caucasian in appearance, and could "pass," as they say. Although you could make the black connection, if he brought it to your attention. Nice guy, at a couple of years of sobriety.  He talked of his love of his mother.

Anyway he started back with drugs/alcohol and died. I was very sad, as we got along well.

You never know if an overdose is purely accidental.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

I knew a fellow awhile back in AA that was about 30 years old, taking African
American studies at community college, etc. Planning to go on in school.

He was very Caucasian in appearance, and could "pass," as they say. Although you could make the black connection, if he brought it to your attention. Nice guy, at a couple of years of sobriety.  He talked of his love of his mother.

Anyway he started back with drugs/alcohol and died. I was very sad, as we got along well.

You never know if an overdose is purely accidental.

Anybody else here recall the movie "Imitation of Life"?    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052918/

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org