Author Topic: We DO have a strategy to fight ISIS, the president didn’t really mean to say we don't, claims State Department  (Read 1347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3117055/We-strategy-fight-ISIS-president-didn-t-really-mean-say-didn-t-claims-State-Department.html

We DO have a strategy to fight ISIS, the president didn’t really mean to say we don't, claims State Department

Speaking from Kruen, Germany, Obama said Monday the Pentagon was re-evaluating its program to train Iraqi security forces
    'We don't yet have a complete strategy,' Obama said, 'because it requires commitments on the part of the Iraqis as well about how recruitment takes place, how that training takes place'
    State Department spokesman today: 'The president was referring to a specific plan to improve training and equipping of the Iraqi security forces'
    Obama administration seeking to discredit Republicans claiming POTUS lacks a 'robust' strategy to eliminate ISIS, as they've been saying all along
    House Speaker John Bohner mocked the president on Twitter: 'Shorter President Obama on defeating #ISIL: ¯\_(ツ)_/ '

By Francesca Chambers For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:59 EST, 9 June 2015 | Updated: 12:57 EST, 9 June 2015

President Barack Obama does have a strategy to defeat ISIS, the State Department says, and wasn't suggesting he didn't during yesterday's press conference after the G7 conference.

'We do have a strategy, the president was referring to a specific plan to improve training and equipping of the Iraqi security forces,' John Kirby, State's spokesman, said this morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe program.

The Obama administration official was seeking to discredit Republicans who, following the president's remarks yesterday, claimed that Obama lacks a 'robust' strategy to eliminate the terrorist group, as they've been saying all along. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3117055/We-strategy-fight-ISIS-president-didn-t-really-mean-say-didn-t-claims-State-Department.html#ixzz3cb5rZTF8
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama does not have a strategy against ISIS, because Obama does not care about ISIS.

You know all the ISIS guys had to be cheering at his speech. He is a moral booster to them. He tells them everything America will do, and everything America won't do, and when they will do it, with every speech.

He is feeding ISIS the White House security brief everyday.

Is he a stupid retard? Or is he doing this on purpose?

Nobody knows.

But we do know in terms of dollars and sense, and in terms of supplies and ammo, that Obama has been a great help to ISIS.

Does Hussein support ISIS? I do not know?

What I do know for certain is that he does not 'oppose' ISIS..........or ISIL as he keeps calling them as a tribute.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

OK, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'll change the word don't for do.....“We DO yet have a complete strategy,”     Sorry, that's horrible English, I'm not buying it
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:29:50 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

Maybe he was drunk at the time he said we have no strategy because, you know, he really thought everyone in Germany has a few massive glasses of beer for breakfast.  :thud:   (See this thread)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:36:28 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no strategy, because there is never going to be a strategy.
Those ISIS, or stupidly said "ISIL", guys are revolutionaries.  That is just what Obama wants.

Talk to any actual Cuban about Che Guevara. They will piss on his grave. But the Hippies think he was some kind of 'hero'. He was a mass murderer for the State of Communism. Was he a hero? Yea, sure he was, for Castro and the Communist State. Not for the people of Cuba. For them he was an executioner.

This obsession Obama and the Left has for 'revolution' is misguided. And the fact that so many American Jews believe in this crap and support it, is beyond unbelievable. They will be the first ones on the fire, that they helped to build.

I will never understand Liberal Jews? It is like they want to die for some reason. And they seem to have no comprehension of history whatsoever? It is amazing?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 11:28:58 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If we had a strategy, I would NEVER tip my hand about it and let the enemy know. 'Tis better to play dumb in some cases.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Setting aside politics, WE the USA have a problem, whereby we provide training, the finest military hardware and weapons, but the Iraqis drop the weapons, leave the vehicles, and run from battle.

That is an America problem, like Obama or not.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald