Author Topic: Princess Charlotte, Prince George pose for first photo together taken by mom Kate Middleton  (Read 883 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/princess-charlotte-prince-george-pose-new-photo-article-1.2249084

Princess Charlotte, Prince George pose for first photo together taken by mom Kate Middleton
BY Kirthana Ramisetti
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, June 6, 2015, 4:05 PM

How charming!

Princess Charlotte was featured in an adorable sibling portrait with her big brother George that was shared Saturday on social media to great fanfare.

"We're delighted to share the first photo of Prince George with his little sister Princess Charlotte," the family photo was captioned by the Kensington Palace Twitter account.

Prince George cradled his younger sister in the family photo, which was taken by their mom Kate Middleton in mid-May.

Royal-watchers have been anticipating the portrait since early Saturday morning, when the Kensington Palace Twitter account promised to share a “very special photo" of the royal siblings.

Prince George and Princess Charlotte
The newest addition to the Royal family.

The portrait is Charlotte’s first public photo since her parents welcomed her last month. 

William and Kate emerged hours after the May 2 delivery to pose with their daughter for photographers before heading back to their Kensington Palace home.

Next month, Charlotte will be baptized in a private ceremony at St. Mary Magdalene Church on Queen Elizabeth II's Sandringham estate in Norfolk, England. Her late grandmother, Princess Diana, was christened at the same church.

Charlotte is fourth in line to the throne behind her grandfather Prince Charles, her father and her 1-year-old brother.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:15:43 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Princess Charlotte favors her mother
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What beautiful and charming pictures!  I hope they both have very happy lives.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Adorable children.   ^-^

Offline musiclady

Wow!  They sure look like siblings!

Gorgeous siblings, that is!  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Living large on the public teat, so to say. But the Brits love their royalty, and apparently so do a lot of colonists from America.

I wonder how long until Prince Charles becomes King?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

Living large on the public teat, so to say. But the Brits love their royalty, and apparently so do a lot of colonists from America.

I wonder how long until Prince Charles becomes King?

Long live Queen Elizabeth!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!