Author Topic: Trump Launches Twitter Tirade on Krauthammer Over Poll Comments  (Read 2148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=649159

Newsmax
Trump Launches Twitter Tirade on Krauthammer Over Poll Comments
Saturday, June 6, 2015 01:55 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Donald Trump launched a Twitter battle late Thursday and into Friday against Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer, calling him a "dummy" and a "totally overrated clown" after the conservative pundit mocked Trump's low poll ratings.

The real estate mogul's Twitter tirade started after Krauthammer, appearing on the Fox News show "Special Report with Bret Baier,"  said that Trump's place at the top of a Fox News poll showing who Republicans would never vote for showed Trump earned a "deserved 59 percent" of the negative votes, reports Talking Points Memo.

"It’s just a tremendously interesting poll," Krauthammer told Baier. "It is led by Donald Trump with a deserved 59 percent."

"Do you have to add the 'deserved'?" Baier asked him.

"Well 'cause I know I'm gonna get, he's gonna say how sad it is that I'm saying all these things, but, you know, this is an open forum and we have free speech," Krauthammer said.
“Yes, a well deserved, I would say an impressive 59 percent.”

Trump, who is expected to announce his presidential run on June 16, responded with a late night/early morning rant that also included criticisms of a book by Krauthammer and another that called him a "dummy" who is on "too many Fox shows."

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

One of the worst and most boring political pundits on television is @krauthammer. A totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing facts
10:55 PM - 4 Jun 2015

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.@krauthammer pretends to be a smart guy, but if you look at his record, he isn't. A dummy who is on too many Fox shows. An overrated clown!
11:19 PM - 4 Jun 2015

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Dummy political pundit @krauthammer constantly pressed the crazy war in Iraq. Many lives and trillions of dollars wasted. U.S. got NOTHING!
1:18 AM - 5 Jun 2015

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

"@krauthammer: On sale today. Things That Matter in paperback. With a new section on the Obama years. Book sucks!
1:21 AM - 5 Jun 2015

Trump has also launched Twitter attacks against several other journalists and columnists in recent years, points out The Washington Post,  including Weekly Standard writer Stephen Hayes, who wrote that Trump's 2016 run is "a clown show," calling him a "failed writer" with "no success and little talent."

In a 2013 Twitter exchange, Trump went after conservative pundit Michelle Malkin, founder of the Twitter aggregation site Twitchy, after she called him a "conservafraud," calling her a "dummy" who was "born stupid."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump Launches Twitter Tirade on Krauthammer Over Poll Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 06:45:21 pm »
Trump Kombover Klown with orange hair, bombastic braggart. Born rich, and thinks it was him.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 06:57:04 pm »
If there is a bigger blowhard on the public stage I have yet to see him/her........EVER.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 01:11:32 pm »
Trump Kombover Klown with orange hair, bombastic braggart. Born rich, and thinks it was him.
Man does success really PO some people. He is right on about the Kraut. Former Walter Mondale speech writer turned RINO expert and the party of stupid thinks he smart and creditable. His track record is like Dick Morris and Bill Krystol other RINO pundits that are respected by the RINO establishment and might as well throw Jaun racist Williams in their to.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 01:37:42 pm »
Man does success really PO some people. He is right on about the Kraut. Former Walter Mondale speech writer turned RINO expert and the party of stupid thinks he smart and creditable. His track record is like Dick Morris and Bill Krystol other RINO pundits that are respected by the RINO establishment and might as well throw Jaun racist Williams in their to.

Bullshit.   

And your referring to Charles Krauthammer as "the Kraut" reveals more about you than your opinion.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 02:09:58 pm »

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/03/donald-trump-donated-heavily-to-democrats-especially-during-election-which-put-reid-and-pelosi-in-power/

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/242088-trump-gave-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation

Found these in about thirty seconds!  Anyone need to know anything else about the Donald?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:11:43 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 03:07:46 pm »
 Trump attacking Krauthammer is like Ronald McDonald attacking William F Buckley.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 03:11:02 pm »
If Trump wins the nomination, it will be the first time ever I won't vote for a Republican for president. I can't even say that about the other clowns running.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 03:20:20 pm »
Though I don't always agree with Charles Krauthammer on the issues, his is an undeniably brilliant mind; I think he is right far more often than he is wrong; and on the matter of The Donald: he is spot on.

As it turns out, the era of Big Egos is no more over than the era of Big Government.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 09:42:23 pm »

Your opinion is in the decided minority. Using your logic, we should also be suspicious of Ronald Reagan, since he was a Democrat at one time.

This is a borderline racist post, bub. I'd delete if I were you.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 09:55:27 pm »

Oh, and Trump is nothing but a self-promoting fraud. He has no political skills but seems to appeal to gullible   saps like you  until he inevitably decides he won't run.

Trump is not relevant to the politician discussion in this country AT ALL.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 09:55:52 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.