Author Topic: Thousands Sign Shocking Petition To Strip Caitlyn Jenner Of Her Olympic Gold Medal  (Read 705 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/thousands-sign-shocking-petition-strip-caitlyn-jenner-olympic-gold-medal-105458617.html

Thousands Sign Shocking Petition To Strip Caitlyn Jenner Of Her Olympic Gold Medal
The petition is called 'Revoke Caitlyn Jenner's Olympic medals'
By Rachel Pilcher | omg – 10 hours ago

While the overall reaction to Caitlyn Jenner's introduction has been overwhelmingly positive, restoring our faith in the world and making Caitlyn herself feel 'humbled' and extremely happy, there are some who haven't reacted quite so well.

In fact, a shocking petition has now been started urging the International Olympic Committee to actually REVOKE her incredible 1976 Olympic gold medal, as they claim she was "in violation of committee rules."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A friend of mine has tipped me off to the fact that this was actually started on 4chan, a site notorious for its community of Internet trolls.

You see, online petitions can be started by just about anyone, including you or me. The only way it gets any attention is if the media decides it needs a story. So they pick up something meant to shock like this, and run with it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
For me it is just some super pervy guy who wants to pretend he is a girl.

Who ever heard of this guy anyway? He won his medal like in the 1600s or something? Who cares?

I don't care anything about this crazy nut, one way or the other.

Wear all the panties and bras you want to dude, I don't care. Only one request is to stay the hell away from me. I'm not into all that pervert crap.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Paladin

In fact, a shocking petition has now been started urging the International Olympic Committee to actually REVOKE her incredible 1976 Olympic gold medal, as they claim she was "in violation of committee rules."

So politically correct. Such BS.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline raml

I hate what Bruce Jenner is doing but he won the medal fair and square so this petition is stupid.

Online mountaineer

Maybe if he now tried to compete in the women's heptathlon, there would be a bit of a problem.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No matter what is going on with he/she/it now, Bruce Jenner earned those medals.