Author Topic: ISIS: Pigeon Genitals are Offensive to Islam  (Read 1295 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS: Pigeon Genitals are Offensive to Islam
« on: June 03, 2015, 09:17:08 pm »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

ISIS: Pigeon Genitals are Offensive to Islam

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On June 3, 2015 @ 8:11 am In The Point | 29 Comments

isis flag [1]

The list of things offensive to Islam is never ending.

Opened diet cokes, kites, chess, other religions, women and now pigeons. Especially pigeons flying overhead [2].

ISIS clerics have banned pigeon breeding, which they say is an affront to Islam.

According to the Daily Mail, the jihadist organization that has taken over parts of Iraq and Syria believes that “the sight of birds’ genitals as they fly overhead is offensive to Islam.”

Anyone caught violating the new edict is in danger of being subjected to public flogging.

Earlier this year, there were reports that 15 young boys were arrested and at least three of them executed in eastern Iraq after they were found to be engaged in pigeon breeding.

The official ISIS edict states that the ban was instituted as a means “to put a stop to the greater criminal act of harming one’s Muslim and Muslim women neighbors, revealing the [pigeon’s] genitals and wasting time.”

Clearly Allah is at fault here for creating pigeons and making them fly overhead. The only sensible thing to do is to declare that Allah is offensive to Islam.

This is Islam. An endless well of insanity from which maddened clerics draw new bans on more lunatic things. Islam licenses rape, but bans pigeon breeding because that’s immoral.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/isis-pigeon-genitals-are-offensive-to-islam/

Offline Paladin

Re: ISIS: Pigeon Genitals are Offensive to Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 09:58:10 pm »
Why just pigeons?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 07:26:04 pm »
Probably because the pigeons' genitals are bigger than those of the ISIS folks'...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 07:27:19 pm »
Well hell....they're probably offensive to me too!   :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 08:21:33 pm »

I can't say I've ever taken a close look at them.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 08:48:37 pm »

Haven't you ever had a nice steaming plate of pigeon genitals? Mmmm, dems good eatin'.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 03:02:41 pm »
The comments at the end of the article are a hoot!   :laugh:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 03:14:46 pm »
Of course, the real reasons are never mentioned  :shrug:

1/ Pigeons are bred for food, usually by the women. This allows them onto the roofs of buildings where they can't be supervised and might actually show a bit of skin, while at the same time reducing their dependence on the munificence of the conquerors in providing food.

2/ Carrier pigeons are making a huge comeback in ISIS controlled regions. Difficult to intercept and a lot more secure than any form of electronic communication.

You are welcome - every stupid fatwah has a pragmatic reason behind it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink