Author Topic: What is wrong with Democrats?.... By Ed Lasky  (Read 318 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is wrong with Democrats?.... By Ed Lasky
« on: June 02, 2015, 01:25:12 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/what_is_wrong_with_democrats.html

June 2, 2015
What is wrong with Democrats?
By Ed Lasky

They elected Obama -- twice!  And will nominate Hillary Clinton.  But that is just a smidgen (as Barack Obama might say) of what is wrong with Democrats.

The question of what motivates Democrats and what their values are has bedeviled me for years, since I have friends and family who are Democrats.  If the government was not so big and controlling it would be less of an issue, but I find decisions I would make overruled by Democrats in power.  My family and I end up paying for their mistakes on top of our own.  We work hard, save as much as we can, invest in the future, and find out we have the ever-grasping government as partners who can render our efforts useless.  Regulations and the overseers who impose them on us add to my misery, as do tax forms that are needlessly complicated and filled with loopholes that the rich can afford to exploit.  I find the fruits of our labor are harvested and enjoyed by others.

I see the Constitution trampled to advance agendas I do not share.  Free speech is all too often rejected as “hate speech” while watchers for “trigger words” are all too ready to censor the speech of others.

I see unions corrupt politics and teachers’ unions protect their interests  and the future of their pensions over protecting the future of our children we place in their care.  The work ethic is being eviscerated.  People who build things are derided by President Obama as having not built things or dismissed as “lottery winners.”  Doctors do not heal, they are greedy people who yank out tonsils and lop off legs solely for profit -- or so says the Democrats’ leader, Barack Obama, and the Democrats who cheer him.  People who work in finance are “fat cats” and “one- percenters” who must be “toppled” -- or so sayeth the one percent of one percenter, Hillary Clinton, probably the most hypocritical person in America.  Why do Democrats worship her?

So I have come to just throw my hands in the air and ask, “What is wrong with Democrats?” Let’s begin the inquiry.

Why do Democrats embrace Al Sharpton, an anti-white anti-Semite, liar, con man hustler who extorts millions from corporations and who is a habitual tax cheat? He has received a lot of attention lately, not because of his carnivalesque talk show on MSNBC that few watch, but because Barack Obama has appointed and anointed him as his point man on race.  The riots in Ferguson and Baltimore and the tragic death of Eric Garner are fuel for Al Sharpton (he may not need much food in the wake of his bariatric surgery but he needs riots and mayhem -- and when they aren’t there, he creates them).  But he has been welcomed by Democrats for many years.  Heather MacDonald wrote about the Democratic Embrace of Al Sharpton last year after his birthday was celebrated by, among others, the leading luminaries of the Democratic Party:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/what_is_wrong_with_democrats.html#ixzz3buXUynIC
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34