Author Topic: Five reasons why the Dennis Hastert scandal disgusts me.... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/05/five_reasons_why_the_dennis_hastert_scandal_disgusts_me.html

May 30, 2015
Five reasons why the Dennis Hastert scandal disgusts me
By Thomas Lifson

1. It looks like the man Republicans turned to as a unifier in the wake of Newt Gingrich being driven from the speakership engaged in homosexual sexual abuse when he was a high school teacher and wrestling coach back in Yorkville, Illinois, prior to his entry into politics. And not just with one boy, whose silence he was apparently attempting to buy, but with at least one other boy. This presumes that prosecutors who have been speaking off the record to the media are telling the truth.

Supporting evidence of this is the very weird telephone call from someone who identified himself as “Bruce,” Hastert received when he was a guest on C-SPAN’s morning call-in show, Washington Journal, a week after the 2014 midterm elections.

Hello, Denny,” the caller said.

“Do you remember me from Yorkville?” he added, before laughing and hanging up.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/05/five_reasons_why_the_dennis_hastert_scandal_disgusts_me.html#ixzz3bigUuosW

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

If Dennis Hastert was a Democrat... (take your pick):

1. His behavior was obviously consensual, and why do you hate gays?
2. The kids are just embellishing and looking for money and publicity.
3. It's old news.
4. Look, over there: It's Ted Cruz dancing with Sarah Palin!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn