Author Topic: Atheists worship pork at the self-proclaimed Church of Bacon  (Read 667 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Matt Finn
Fox News
May 28, 2015

For some eating bacon is a religious experience. But in Las Vegas, there’s a group dedicated to the worship of the cured pork.

Founded in 2010, the United Church of Bacon now claims nearly 10,000 members worldwide and is based on beliefs that include its followers must love the smell of bacon.

"...we say bacon is real therefore it’s our god."

“Bacon is a way to bring people together, even if you are religious, there’s no discrimination. You can have a god before bacon,” said church founder and ex-Marine John Whiteside. “I like pigs in a blanket, that’s great, I like donuts and bacon, any type of bacon is great.”
More

United Church of Bacon

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Atheists worship pork at the self-proclaimed Church of Bacon
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 01:30:31 pm »
Yes. I understand the bacon thing. But would it not be more appropriate to honor our god, 'pasta'? Wouldn't being a pastafarian be a simpler and better approach?

Bacon and pasta get along, don't they. There is no war.

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Pastafarian
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.