Author Topic: Hillary takes heat after discovery she slept through president’s Benghazi briefing  (Read 781 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/05/25/hillary-takes-heat-after-discovery-she-slept-through-presidents-benghazi-briefing-207475

Apparently, Hillary Clinton isn’t even ready for the 10 a.m. phone call.

Information obtained from her emails released by the State Department Friday revealed that Clinton missed President Obama’s first daily intel briefing after the 2012 terrorist attacks on Benghazi.

“I just woke up,” the former secretary of state wrote at 10:43 a.m on Sept 15, 2012.

It was a far cry from her 2008 campaign ad against then-Sen. Barack Obama asking if he would be ready for a 3 a.m. phone call.

Then again, at her advanced age she does need her rest.

The Twitterverse was brutal in its criticism of Clinton.

.@HillaryClinton slept through the mtg where she was to get the Presidential Daily Brief. "I just woke up" she wrote at 10:43 am on 9/15/12.

— James Rosen (@JamesRosenFNC) May 22, 2015

@JamesRosenFNC If this is the stuff she is releasing, how bad is the stuff she deleted?

— Eileen (@mylifeback) May 22, 2015

@JamesRosenFNC @HillaryClinton CLEARLY, Hillary asleep at the switch LONG before the Benghazi horror. Awakened to conjure, "Twas the video!"

— GretchenInOK (@GretchenInOK) May 22, 2015

@JamesRosenFNC @keder @HillaryClinton in 2008 she claimed shed answer the 3am phone call; now she sleeps through the 8am alarm clock

— CTIronman (@CTIronman) May 22, 2015

@JamesRosenFNC for those who thought @HillaryClinton would actually answer that 3 am call…nope, not even at 10:43 am. #SnoozeResetButton

— C (@IStateYourName_) May 24, 2015

@JamesRosenFNC @BrianWilsonDC @HillaryClinton She was prob up all night waiting for that 3am phone call.

— Major Chisholm (@creativeliberty) May 24, 2015

Old Snorebox Granny Hillary Clinton Slept Trough Benghazi Daily Briefing http://t.co/tO9KBK5zXH #OhHillNo #PJNET pic.twitter.com/EzpIj6ZVRO

— Leah (@LeahR77) May 23, 2015

@LeahR77 @Callisto1947 She should be sleeping in a jail cell.

— Hank (@fclough63) May 24, 2015

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Shit, so did Obama.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mountaineer

But wasn't she emailing at 5 a.m. a few days before this? Someone ask Huma why her boss has such strange sleeping habits.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org