Author Topic: Russian Woman In Critical Condition After Shooting Herself In The Head While Taking A Selfie  (Read 731 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Who turned on the filter in the gene pool?

A 21-year-old woman is in a critical condition in a Russian hospital after posing with a gun to her temple while taking a selfie and accidentally pulling the trigger.

The young office worker was rushed to Moscow's Sklifosovsky hospital where she remains in a serious conditions.

News agencies report she found the gun lying around her office while the security guard was on vacation, so decided to take a picture with it but squeezed the trigger by accident.

The security guard may face up to six months in prison for negligent weapon possession leading to injury.

"The letter of the law states that firearms, with the owner absent, should be kept in a special safe, beyond the reach of those not authorised to use it," a source told RIA Novosti.

http://report24.co.uk/article/197668/russian-woman-in-critical-condition-after-shooting-herself-in-the-head-while-taking-a-selfie
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline andy58-in-nh

Who turned on the filter in the gene pool?

It would seem that God made the shallow end of that particular pool more hazardous than the deep end.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I saw what you did there .....

PUN FIGHT!!!!   :laugh:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Would the result of this incident be considered a selfie-inflicted wound?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I think she was told that her dreams of being a model required a head shot or two.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yea, yea, yea, so what? So she shot herself in the head.

I have shot myself in the head many times, but I never bragged about it.

Oh, Oh, take me to the hospital...oh oh, I shot myself in the head. Oh I need medical attention...

Come on man. Buck up already, walk it off.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I hate when that happens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org