Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Gets the Highly-Coveted Snoop Dogg Endorsement  (Read 597 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Gets the Highly-Coveted Snoop Dogg Endorsement

fo' Shizzle

05.20.2015 | Alicia Powe | 0

Rapper Snoop Dogg said he’ll be supporting the former secretary of State and Democratic candidate in her 2016 White House bid.

Snoop Dogg was fielding questions with Bravo’s Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live” when the conversation suddenly turned political when he was asked whom he’d support in the upcoming presidential election.

Snoop said he believes the country is ready for its first female president, and he is prepared to cast his vote for Hillary Clinton.

“You know, I like to be politically correct, but sometimes I’m politically incorrect,” Snoop told Cohen. “But I’ll say that I would love to see a woman in office because I feel like we’re at that stage in life to where we need a perspective other than the male’s train of thought.”

“And just to have a woman speaking from a global perspective as far as representing America, I’d love to see that. So I’ll be voting Ms. Clinton,” he added.

Snoop Dogg is the latest high-profile entertainer of a long list to throw his support behind Clinton in the last few days. In similar remarks to ITK last week, R&B star Ne-Yo called Clinton “a favorite of mine.”

The “Gin & Juice“ rapper  is a longtime advocate for women’s rights—he once hosted the “Doggy Style” episode of the popular Girls Gone Wild franchise.

Well-known for his love of marijuana, he also revealed the most unusual place he’s gotten high was the White House. Snoop told Cohen he was high when he went to the White House in 2013 to meet President Obama, and even snuck away to smoke a joint in a White House bathroom.

“It was an awesome experience,” Snoop said. “It was one for the ages.”

Snoop was a Ron Paul supporter in the last election

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/05/snoop-dogg-endorses-hillary-i-would-love-to-see-a-woman-in-office/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:09:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hillary Clinton Gets the Highly-Coveted Snoop Dogg Endorsement
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 07:57:12 pm »
Hillary Clinton Gets the Highly-Coveted Snoop Dogg Endorsement

Best to open your checkbook now, Snoop.  You're on the list and Mrs. Clinton is dusting off your file. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Hillary Clinton Gets the Highly-Coveted Snoop Dogg Endorsement
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 03:53:31 am »
The “Gin & Juice“ rapper  is a longtime advocate for women’s rights—he once hosted the “Doggy Style” episode of the popular Girls Gone Wild franchise.
That was the best video of the series.
Hitlery and feminist everywhere must be very proud today.
“Bitches ain’t sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck.” – Snoop Dogg