Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Unleashes Her Inner-Bitch When Reporter Asks A Simple Question  (Read 934 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Unleashes Her Inner-Bitch When Reporter Asks A Simple Question

Brian Anderson 
May 19, 2015

Wow, is Hillary Clinton a bitch or what? The big news today is that the 2016 presidential candidate actually answered some questions from the press. She actually didn’t answer anything and dismissed the press because she honestly believes that her lifetime of scandal is nobody’s business but hers. She shot down a Fox News reporter, who asked whether she needs to address her questionable ethics, with open hostility.

As Clinton staged a discussion with “real” people at a campaign stop in Iowa, a reporter from Fox asked her if she would be fielding any questions from the press. It was a simple question with no partisan motivation whatsoever. Clearly annoyed, Clinton responded with condescending bitchiness:

“Yeah, maybe when I finish talking to the people here, how’s that?” said Clinton.

“I might. I’ll have to ponder it,” Clinton said as the staged actors around her chuckled.

“But I will put it on my list, for due consideration,” she finished, pretending to jot down a memo.

Clinton tried to play this exchange off as a joke, but it came off as a big “FU” to the press and the American voters who demand that she answers for her scandal-plagued career. In essence, she is saying that she has no obligation to be forthright or honest about anything.

In another exchange with reporters, Clinton seemed like she was answering a question, but in reality just admitted that she has no idea what she is doing. The Hill reports that a question about Clinton’s dubious e-mail practices elicited this response:

“I want those emails out. … Anything they might do to expedite that process, I wholeheartedly support. I want the American people to learn as much as we can about the work that I did,” she said after an event at a bicycle shop in Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Pay close attention to the line: “I want the American people to learn as much as we can about the work that I did.” First, she’s admitting that the American people have no idea what she did as Secretary of State, which is kind of true. Then, she includes herself with those people that have no idea what she did. Seriously, she just said that she is clueless as to the work she performed as the nation’s top diplomat. I’m sure this will be the main thrust of her testimony before the Benghazi hearing: “I didn’t know what I was doing.”

Not that I ever thought that Hillary Clinton would make a good president, but her attitude that she is above scrutiny absolutely disqualifies her. Her flippant attitude towards serious questions regarding her ethics and character should open up the eyes of even her most liberal supporters. If she can’t answer a simple question with out acting like a psycho bitch, she clearly doesn’t have what it takes to run the most powerful country in the world and she definitely doesn’t deserve the job.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-unleashes-her-inner-bitch-when-reporter-asks-a-simple-question
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:00:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Quite simply, Hillary is acting as though she were already President, and thus able to dismiss pesky reporters at her whim. I'm certain this is part of her campaign strategy - to act as though the election were a foregone conclusion.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote above:
[[ Quite simply, Hillary is acting as though she were already President, and thus able to dismiss pesky reporters at her whim. I'm certain this is part of her campaign strategy - to act as though the election were a foregone conclusion. ]]

And not even "as already the president", but rather, "as the queen-to-be".
At least a president is expected to be somewhat responsive to the electorate, to the press.
Not a queen.
Hillary will have (has now) only contempt to show for those "under" her.

And sadly, for a distubingly large part of the electorate, the election is ALREADY a "foregone conclusion".

If she is on the ballot, they'll be voting for her.
Guaranteed!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Great!  I hope she keeps it up.  I hope she is angry that the press is asking her questions.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Quite simply, Hillary is acting as though she were already President, and thus able to dismiss pesky reporters at her whim. I'm certain this is part of her campaign strategy - to act as though the election were a foregone conclusion.

I don't know if you know this or not but you are quoting Rush Limbaugh's program this morning. That is exactly what he said.

He said her strategy is not to run for President but to 'be' President. She wants to present herself as a foregone conclusion. The election is only a formality.

She knows that the vast majority of American's are morons. If she can convince them that she is the President, and these stupid Republicans are disrespecting her, then she has a chance, since she has no real qualifications or accomplishments.

She is basing her entire campaign on a trick, and she is betting on the stupidity of America.

She wants to sneak into the White House by the back door, with no questions, no debates, no answers, no nothing. And Americans will fall for it. After all they voted for a Muslim Black Militant Community Organizer who can't even prove beyond doubt where he was born and has an illegal SSN. So, why not. Any people that stupid will vote for anyone.

But, Hillary's main thrust is to duck and hide until election day, and any question about her dozens and dozens of issues of actual criminal behavior will be dismissed as "just another Republican attack".

And Americans are stupid enough to believe this. Especially with the MSM reaffirming and cheerleading everything she says.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.