Author Topic: BREAKING: Matthew Apperson arrested in George Zimmerman shooting  (Read 330 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
BREAKING:  Matthew Apperson arrested in George Zimmerman shooting

Matthew Apperson has been arrested, accused of firing a gun at George Zimmerman Monday without provocation.

By Christina Jensen and Christie Zizo, Team Coverage

LAKE MARY --

Matthew Apperson, the man accused of shooting at George Zimmerman Monday, has been arrested.

Lake Mary police arrested Apperson Friday on one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and one count of firing a deadly missile into a vehicle.

In the arrest report, officers said Apperson appeared to be fixated with Zimmerman.

The arrest report stated that Apperson told the cops that Zimmerman pulled a gun at him while he was driving and said ‘I’m going to kill you.”

But Zimmerman told Lake Mary police he never threatened Apperson, and police believed him.

In fact, Zimmerman told police Apperson threatened him, yelling, “You owe me your life. The only reason I didn’t press charges on you is because I wanted to kill you myself.”

Apperson turned himself in Friday. He's being held without bond.

Apperson's attorney Mark NeJame issued the following statement:

more at: http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/5/15/matthew_apperson_arr.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:43:27 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald