Author Topic: Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation  (Read 551 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:36:00 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/242088-trump-gave-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation

May 14, 2015, 01:26 pm
Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation

By Mark Hensch

New York real estate mogul Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka have donated a combined total of at least $105,000 to the Clinton Foundation, records show.

“Donald J. Trump” is listed on the foundation’s website as giving between $100,000 and $250,000 to the charitable organization.

“Ivanka Trump,” meanwhile, is listed as a donor who gifted between $5,001 and $10,000 to the nonprofit.

“This list is comprised of those who made contributions or grants to advance the work of any part of the Clinton Foundation, including the Clinton Global Initiative, and indicates cumulative lifetime giving through 2014,” the website said.

The website does not specify when the Trumps donated, nor the exact amount of their contributions.

Donald Trump, a possible 2016 GOP presidential candidate, has repeatedly criticized Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton for her lack of transparency concerning the foundation.

“If this was a Republican sitting right there, this would absolutely be considered illegal,” Trump said last month of the foundation’s activities on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends.”

“This is about jail time; this isn’t about the voters,” he added.

The foundation’s records received new scrutiny on Thursday after ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos admitted he had donated a total of $50,000 to the foundation as of 2014.

Stephanopoulos, an ex-political adviser for former President Bill Clinton, gave $25,000 in 2013 and then again the following year.

“I thought my contributions were a matter of public record,” said Stephanopoulos, who had not previously revealed his donations.

“However, in hindsight, I should have taken the extra step of personally disclosing my donations to my employer and to the viewers on air during the recent news stories about the Foundation,” he added.

Several Republicans on Thursday urged ABC to bench Stephanopoulos for its 2016 campaign coverage due to the conflict of interest.

“It’s impossible to divorce yourself from that, even if you try,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a 2016 GOP contender, told The New York Times. “I just think it’s really, really hard because he’s been there, so close to them, that there would be a conflict of interest if he tried to be a moderator of any sort."

Author Peter Schweizer sparked interest in the Clinton Foundation’s finances with his new book Clinton Cash earlier this month.

It alleges that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her political power to grant favors to foreign donors who contributed to the foundation in return.

The Clinton family has denied any illicit activity involving the charitable organization bearing their name.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 10:29:48 pm »

“This is about jail time; this isn’t about the voters,” he added.

I'd certainly like to see Hillary behind bars. Wouldn't you all?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 10:33:33 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 10:36:56 pm »
 :bolt: