Author Topic: If I were the President.....  (Read 1385 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If I were the President.....
« on: May 13, 2015, 08:39:20 pm »

Seems each day that passes, there's more evidence that the Democrat leadership are politicians first.  And Second.  They seem to care nothing about hardworking Americans who are struggling to find the American dream.

In fact, they loathe them.  They strike it up to, as Obama said yesterday at Georgetown University, "winning life's lottery".

Now the Education Secretary suggests that our public schools broaden their scope and become boarding schools, where children/minors that have little or no parental guidance, will be able to have a more secure environment.

Some people are comparing it to Boys Town, which was a privately held endeavor for problem kids or orphans.

If the State is going to think about taking over black children....and we all know that's 'who' we're talking about here, Willis....then I have a much surer way of ending the 'problem'.

Two words:  Forced sterilization.

If you want to receive federal benefits....state welfare, etc., then guess what?   

After a predetermined number of months on the dole....SNIP/SNIP!

SAYO-freakin'-NARA!!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald