Author Topic: 'Religious profiling' of Muslim children in French town causes outcry  (Read 437 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
French prosecutors announced Tuesday they had launched an investigation into the illegal profiling of students a day after the mayor of Béziers said his town kept statistics on the religious affiliation of its schoolchildren.

Robert Ménard, mayor of the southern French town of of Béziers, said that 64.6 percent of schoolchildren in his municipality are Muslim in a French television interview on Monday, sparking a national outcry.

French law forbids the collection or processing of personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin.

“These figures, they are those of my town, we had them. Sorry to say this, but the mayor has, class by class, the names of the children,” Ménard said, adding that they reflect an "immigration problem" and that many parents of these children had less than perfect French.

“I know I don’t have the right to do it. Sorry to say it, but the first names tell us their religion. To say otherwise is to deny the evidence," he said.

Ménard was elected with the support of the National Front, France’s far-right anti-immigration party led by firebrand Marine Le Pen, who is emerging as a powerful political force in the run up to French presidential elections in 2017.

‘Shame on the mayor’

Politicians on the left and the right were quick to distance themselves from Ménard’s remarks.

Read more: http://www.france24.com/en/20150505-beziers-menard-mayor-prosecutors-french-muslim-children-school

:shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Robert Ménard, mayor of the southern French town of of Béziers, said that 64.6 percent of schoolchildren in his municipality are muslim in a French television interview on Monday, sparking a national outcry.
French law forbids the collection or processing of personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin. ]]

What fools.

Once the muslims get control, they will surely "profile" the kafirs.

And then they will do more than that.