Author Topic: Cowardly Daily Mail blacks out Muhammad cartoons in story on shooting  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

Cowardly Daily Mail blacks out Muhammad cartoons in story on shooting

May 3, 2015 11:36 pm By Robert Spencer 76 Comments

UPDATE: The vile Sharia-adherent cowards and trimmers at the Daily Mail have now removed their event photos featuring the blacked-out Muhammad images. I’m glad that I was able to capture the one below before they pulled it.

———-

Daily Mail blacked out photosThis is the problem with the West today. This is why the West is in such serious trouble. This is the cowardice and pusillanimity that rule the day. The Daily Mail is generally clueless, but this is much, much worse than that. This only shows the jihadis that violent intimidation works. Threats and murder work. To kowtow to that is the opposite of journalism and what journalism is supposed to be. If there were still a substantial number of free people in Britain, this would be the end of the Daily Mail. It would be losing readers by the thousands. But it won’t be.

Note also the headline — an “anti-Muslim event.” Muslims who reject the assassination of cartoonists should be standing with us. Muslims who claim to reject jihad terror should be standing with us. The fact that there are none who dare to break ranks and stand with us should be illuminating to careful observers. “Two gunmen ‘carrying explosives’ attack anti-Muslim art contest in Texas: Suspects dead and security guard wounded at ‘draw Muhammad’ event that offered $10k prize,” by Wills Robinson, Daily Mail, May 3, 2015.

Danger, Wills Robinson! Not that you have enough courage or intellectual honesty to notice.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/cowardly-daily-mail-blacks-out-muhammad-cartoons-in-story-on-shooting
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:25:12 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Cowardly US media refuses to mention terrorism, instead referring to it as "the Garland shooting."

Spencer - I know you got a hair up your ass about you and Geller being refused permission to enter the UK, but get over it already.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GourmetDan

Some in the U.S. are complaining that the event should not have been held in the first place.

When you start appeasing your sworn enemy to avoid being 'offensive', then they drive the definition of acceptable behavior and have already won the war...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan