Author Topic: “Lone Survivor” Marcus Luttrell Makes an OFFER OF A LIFETIME to Tough Balitmore Mom  (Read 800 times)

rangerrebew

“Lone Survivor” Marcus Luttrell Makes an OFFER OF A LIFETIME to Tough Balitmore Mom

By TPIWriter |  1,463 view

1survivor-mom

Michael Singleton’s 15 minutes of fame are shameful for being the 16 year old who got beat up by his mom, Toya Graham, for cowardly participating in the Baltimore Riots.

Just before he was about to throw a brick at cops, his tough Mom stopped him in a huge way… smacking and yelling at him. It was tough love seen around the world, as the Mom dragged him away. She is being hailed as “mother of the year” and Singleton is lucky to not be in jail right now.

“Lone Survivor” Marcus Luttrell, the famous Navy SEAL, is touring the country with Team Never Quit on his Patriot Tour. And after he saw the famous video, he made an offer to the Mom and her family:

There is no media report about the mother accepting or turning down the offer yet. But spending a day with the Navy SEALS and Luttrell’s team would give the misguided boy an idea of how real men live their lives. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend time with famous patriots who risked their lives to protect American freedoms. Awesome!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/lone-survivor-marcus-luttrell-makes-an-offer-of-a-lifetime-to-tough-balitmore-mom/#ixzz3YvBaEnMc
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 08:39:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I hope she takes him up on it - especially the boy.  Somebody like Luttrell could make an awesome difference in that boy's life.  I pray for that family.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

I hope she does let this happen. The left will freak out if she does.