Author Topic: Rush: What Democrats Have Wrought  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Democrats Have Wrought
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:47:34 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/29/what_democrats_have_wrought

What Democrats Have Wrought
April 29, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  The city of Baltimore and its government can be characterized in three words -- and I might add, much of the country can be characterized in three words.  This is literally incredible what is going to happen today in Baltimore. You'll recall there was a Sunday Night Football game in Philadelphia.  The Philadelphia Eagles were hosting somebody, doesn't matter who, and there was a forecast the day before game of something like eight inches of snow.

The mayor of Philadelphia canceled the Sunday night NBC telecast, canceled the football game because of the snow and all of the problems it might cause.  I thought at the time, "We are being wussified.  The wusses are taking over.  The wusses are winning."  I could not believe it.  I remember football games in Denver played in 25-inch snowstorms, and the players loved it.  Elway. It was against the San Diego Chargers, and I'll never forget the postgame locker room.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34