Author Topic: Bride and ghoul: Ghostly figure photo bombs wedding couple... and some say it could be their unborn child  (Read 1594 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3051919/Bride-ghoul-Image-ghostly-figure-photo-bombs-wedding-couple-saying-unborn-child.html

A 'ghost baby' has been snapped in a couple's favourite wedding photo
    The newlyweds have no idea who the face could belong to and are baffled
    The bride had been using it as her profile picture until it was pointed out
    Social media users theorised the face was the couple's unborn baby
    'I think it might be a boy by the looks of it Or satan, I'm not sure'
    One generous person photoshopped the face out of the photo to renew it

Yikes.....that is creepy.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I looked and looked for the face and then it jumped out at me.  Scared the crap out of me!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why does the child's face overlay the mans face (and suit lapel) but not the womans?

It's an odd one, alright. If it was taken with a film camera I'd shrug and say double exposure.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

Went and checked our wedding photos - just in case. But then saw the in-laws photos in them and creeped me out all over again.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Went and checked our wedding photos - just in case. But then saw the in-laws photos in them and creeped me out all over again.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

:da man:  :king:  That is funny right there, I don't care who you are......LMAO!!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No need to get excited. If you look over her right shoulder, there is someone or something there.
People on the internet are saying it is some kind of bunched up fabric of some kind. And I agree.

Maybe it is a bunched up sweater, for example. It is not a ghost, or a bigfoot, or a space alien. Trust me on that.

Rest easy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I looked and looked for the face and then it jumped out at me.  Scared the crap out of me!

Me too!

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
No need to get excited. If you look over her right shoulder, there is someone or something there.
People on the internet are saying it is some kind of bunched up fabric of some kind. And I agree.

Maybe it is a bunched up sweater, for example. It is not a ghost, or a bigfoot, or a space alien. Trust me on that.

Rest easy.

So, we shouldn't get excited over seeing the ghost, but you see her right shoulder.

Curiouser and curiouser.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

:silly:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I think it's Gollum.....

First thing my son said.

It wants her ring.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
For chrissakes, I see better ghouls, lionheads and creature faces in my bathroom carpeting while I'm doing my business.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

First thing my son said.

It wants her ring.

My precioussssss.................
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

Rest easy.

Sounds reasonable.