Author Topic: Time for a Scooby service! Hillary’s vans get ready for second campaign trip as she spends personal time with Bill (just as it’s revealed she’s paid more than the top CEOs)  (Read 652 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3047219/Hillarys-vans-ready-second-campaign-trip-spends-personal-time-Bill.html

Mrs. Clinton enjoyed some downtime in Chappaqua, New York, with husband ahead of her two-day swing through New Hampshire this week
The aspiring leader of the free world and the former leader of the free world were spotted strolling hand-in-hand as they soaked up the sun
Meanwhile, her two 'Scooby' campaign vans got some TLC of their own at a local body shop, where they were also hand washed
Clinton starts second leg of her endeavor to win the vote of 'everyday' Americans
But report shows she makes more money for an hour's worth of work than the country's top CEOs

Good grief.......they haven't walked together or even been in the same country for years and now they are walking together. Yeah riiiiiight.

Oh heck posted this article because this is a great pic.

Wheel alignment...........LOL funny to me.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Does that mean we're going to be subjected to another picture of them dancing on the beach?

:3:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

The old gal does like to "shake her booty".

I think it was more of adult beverage syndrome than shaking her booty.   :laugh: