Author Topic: ISIS Warns Second 9/11 Is Coming, Says America's Geographical Location Won't Save Country From 'Army of Jihad'  (Read 740 times)

Offline Millee

ISIS has captured significant territory in Iraq and Syria and has looked to expand its Islamic caliphate across the region. The U.S. and a broad coalition of allies, including a number of Arab states, have hit back with air strikes against terror targets.

The latest video warns that America wrongly believes it is safe because of its geographical location.

"Thus you see it invades the Muslim lands, and it thinks that the army of the Jihad won't reach in their lands," the message added.

"But the dream of the American to have safety became a mirage. Today there is no safety for any American on the globe.

It continued: "But today, it's time for payback. By the grace of Allah, today the mujahideen are much more stronger and they have more resources. Thus they are able to burn United States again."

The jihadists remind America of the several behedings they have carried out of U.S. citizens, including the death of journalist James Foley.

The video also boasts of other Islamic extremist attacks on the West, including the shootings in Paris in January carried out by French-born gunman Amedy Coulibaly, and Canadian Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's 2014 attack on the Canadian Parliament.

Human rights groups and news reporters have documented the extensive abuses carried out by ISIS on a daily basis. While men have been routinely beheaded in mass slaughters often recorded on video, women and children have been enslaved, beaten and raped.

Earlier this week, an aid worker in Iraq revealed the story of a nine-year-old Yazidi girl who had been raped by at least 10 militants, resulting in a pregnancy.

"This girl is so young she could die if she delivers a baby," said Canadian-based aid worker Yousif Daoud.

"Even a caesarian section is dangerous. The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized."

ISIS has also targeted religious minorities, especially Christians, in its ongoing attacks.

In February, the terror group released a video titled "A Message Signed with Blood to the Nation of the Cross," in which it showed the beheadings of 21 Coptic Christians that had been kidnapped in Libya.

The jihadists have also kidnapped over 250 Assyrian Christians, and are asking for $30 million for their release.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/isis-warns-second-9-11-is-coming-says-americas-geographical-location-wont-save-country-from-army-of-jihad-137459/#3t0sI5Ts6YCX7S22.99

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Millee

I'm guessing the left's immediate reaction would be "don't retaliate!!!  Islam is a peaceful religion!!!"   :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

I hope they stay away from Boston this Patriots' Day. Mr. M and I will be there; he's running the marathon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

It will happen. Just don't know if they will wait until obie is out of office.

Offline NavyCanDo

Cool poster- but even armed "American good guy citizens" did not stop the first 9/11 or will be able to prevent the next. The seriousness of the threat has to be understood at the very top and the armed Americans need to be what has always been our first line of defense, the United States Navy, Army, Air Force, and Marines who need to have the shackles removed and allow them to unleash the hounds of hell on ISIS before they ever get the chance to carry out an attack - not payback afterward.  problem is, "The Top" either does not take the ISIS threat seriously, or is welcoming it to boost his polls numbers. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Cool poster- but even armed "American good guy citizens" did not stop the first 9/11 or will be able to prevent the next. The seriousness of the threat has to be understood at the very top and the armed Americans need to be what has always been our first line of defense, the United States Navy, Army, Air Force, and Marines who need to have the shackles removed and allow them to unleash the hounds of hell on ISIS before they ever get the chance to carry out an attack - not payback afterward.  problem is, "The Top" either does not take the ISIS threat seriously, or is welcoming it to boost his polls numbers.

:thumbsup:

Right on Navy!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I hope they stay away from Boston this Patriots' Day. Mr. M and I will be there; he's running the marathon.
Wish him good luck. After the Islamic terror bombings there, it is Patriotic to run it. I applaud you both.

In 1987 I qualified for Boston, when it took a 3 hr. marathon time for under 40 to qualify. At 39 I had run 2:55 at Ventura, a few months before. However I did not go to Boston.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Thank you, t_s. Mr M has run Boston many times, but not since the bombings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

I am confident that, shackles likewise removed, American good guy citizens' could unleash just as much hell on ISIS as the military.

Irrelevant though, because the shackles will remain on both...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan