Author Topic: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Rubio Is a Prune Packaged in Tinsel  (Read 528 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/13/debbie-wasserman-schultz-rubio-is-a-prune-packaged-in-tinsel/

by Pam Key13 Apr 2015949

Monday on MSNBC’s “The Rundown With José Díaz-Balart,” DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz  attacked Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) as the same old Republican ideas with a young Hispanic face saying he is “a prune” with “some tinsel around it.”

Wasserman Schultz  said, “I see him as a flat earth society worshiper. They’re going to try to portray him as some kind of new and fresh face. He’s nothing more than the same old tired Republican policies that he’s embraced. He’s called increasing the minimum wage silly. He has suggested that paycheck fairness for women is a waste of — fight for paycheck fairness is a waste of time. He supports increasing taxes on the middle-class and his tax plan that he released is, again, just a Replication of more of the same. Tax cuts for the wealthiest most fortunate Americans. So if you want to put what is essentially a prune and package some tinsel around it, that does not make you fresh and new.”

She continued her assault on the junior Florida Republican by calling him a “guy who says — who represents the state of Florida, who lives in South Florida, can see the flooding that occurs on Ocean Drive when there is a huge amount of rain, to continue to be a climate change denier is not fresh and new.”

“He’s more of the same and to add insult to injury, to have walked away from his own comprehensive immigration reform,” she added. “If Marco Rubio couldn’t even hack the pressure from the right wing Tea Party extremists after he embraced and authored and helped push through comprehensive immigration reform in the senate, a little pressure on him and walked away and folded like a house of cards, how will he hack the presidency?”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Rubio Is a Prune Packaged in Tinsel
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 06:27:36 pm »
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an idiot.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 06:43:49 pm »
Now THIS............... is hilarious!

Put Rubio's photo up next to Hillary's and then say the word, "prune"  and see where your eyes go.    :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 08:15:45 pm »
Wow.  I'm not a huge fan of Rubio's but Schultz taking a jab at him is laughable. Come on.  She is a looney tune.  I think she would make the perfect VP for Clinton. :silly:  Sorry folks, but everytime I see a picture of her it's like seeing a picture of a much older Chelsea before she had all the "improvements".

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:18:34 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.