Author Topic: Islamic State beheads “blasphemer” with meat cleaver  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic State beheads “blasphemer” with meat cleaver
« on: April 14, 2015, 09:56:25 am »
Islamic State beheads “blasphemer” with meat cleaver

April 13, 2015 6:47 pm By Robert Spencer 16 Comments

ISIS-meat cleaver beheading

“Whoever curses a Prophet, kill him. Whoever curses my Companions, beat him.” — Muhammad

Muhammad asked: “Who is willing to kill Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?” One of the Muslims, Muhammad bin Maslama, answered, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?” When Muhammad said that he would, Muhammad bin Maslama said, “Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab).” Muhammad responded: “You may say it.” Muhammad bin Maslama duly lied to Ka’b, luring him into his trap, and murdered him. (Bukhari 5.59.369)

“A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.” (Sunan Abu-Dawud 38.4349)

“Man beheaded with meat cleaver over alleged blasphemy in Syria,” South Asian Media, April 13, 2015:

New photographs emerged from Syria on Monday which purportedly shows the latest atrocity the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group.

The ISIS militants are shown beheading a man who was accused of blasphemy in the latest set of the gruesome photographs.

The man was reportedly beheaded in Hama in Syria by a masked executioner surrounded by several ISIS militants armed with guns.

A heavy meat chopper was used to behead the victim who was blindfolded and forced to kneel on the floor.

In one of the photographs, an ISIS militant is seen to read a paper – apparently a ruling by the terrorist group before the victim was beheaded.

The severed head of the victim is seen placed on his body in another photograph with each of the images similar to videos released of the foreign hostages beheaded by the terrorist group….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/04/islamic-state-beheads-blasphemer-with-meat-cleaver
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:57:19 am by rangerrebew »