Author Topic: Hillary Clinton quits Clinton Foundation  (Read 694 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton quits Clinton Foundation
« on: April 13, 2015, 02:01:54 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/hillary-clinton-2016-quits-clinton-foundation-116905.html?hp=c1_3

Hillary Clinton quits Clinton Foundation

She joined the board soon after stepping down as secretary of state in 2013.

By Kenneth P. Vogel

4/12/15 6:08 PM EDT

Updated 4/12/15 8:32 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton on Sunday resigned from the board of the Clinton Foundation to focus on her just-launched presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

Clinton announced her resignation in an email to the foundation’s employees Sunday afternoon, not long after launching her presidential campaign with a digital media blitz.

“While I have cherished my time serving on the board and engaging in the day-to-day work of the Foundation, in order to devote myself to this new, all-encompassing endeavor, I have resigned from the Board of Directors effective today,” she wrote in an email obtained by POLITICO. “As I step down from that position, I know that I am leaving the Foundation in great hands. I am equally as excited that Chelsea will continue to lead the Foundation’s mission with Bill, building upon our family’s commitment to help all people live their best life story.”

Hillary Clinton had joined the board of the $2-billion foundation soon after stepping down as Secretary of State in February 2013. Her daughter Chelsea became vice chair at the same time, and the foundation, which had been established as the William J. Clinton Presidential Foundation, was renamed the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/hillary-clinton-2016-quits-clinton-foundation-116905.html#ixzz3XCKYelHL
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

Re: Hillary Clinton quits Clinton Foundation
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:25 pm »
In related new 'Big Cheech" Scoofone quits the Cannoli crime family.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:12:42 pm »

Of course... now the media has a reason to ignore any issues relating to the Clintoon Foundation.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 03:18:11 pm »
It is just horrifying she actually has a chance. Cnn was drooling over her yesterday.  **nononono*

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 03:21:20 pm »

Of course... now the media has a reason to ignore any issues relating to the Clintoon Foundation.
BINGO...off topic a bit BUT I was just on the DM website. Not a thing about her running. Rubio is a top story though.