Author Topic: ‘Stop Hillary’ ad released by RNC ahead of Clinton’s weekend announcement  (Read 1507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/10/stop-hillary-ad-released-rnc-ahead-hillarys-offici/

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Friday, April 10, 2015

The Republican National Committee wasted no time responding to news that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will officially enter the 2016 presidential race on Sunday.

A 30-second ad titled “Stop Hillary” was uploaded to YouTube shortly after multiple media outlets reported on Mrs. Clinton’s weekend kick-off to her campaign.

The RNC’s ad uses an audio montage of different newscasters and pundits recounting the former secretary’s scandals and gaffes.

“Hillary Clinton has some explaining to do … used her personal email account to conduct official business … wanted to reset relations with Russia … not really working out well … potentially catastrophic move for Hillary Clinton … taking millions of dollars from foreign government,” the ad says in part.

The ad by the Republican National Committee ends by saying such scandals are “par for the course” for Mrs. Clinton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4wOIwq49gw

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

That's why the call them the stupid party.

Here's a thought... focus on what you'll do, what you'd do differently. Not "stop Hillary".

They really do want to serve as an ineffective alternative.

Offline Longiron

Here's a thought... focus on what you'll do, what you'd do differently. Not "stop Hillary".

DITTO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ The Republican National Committee wasted no time responding to news that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will officially enter the 2016 presidential race on Sunday.
A 30-second ad titled “Stop Hillary” was uploaded to YouTube shortly after multiple media outlets reported on Mrs. Clinton’s weekend kick-off to her campaign. ]]

Hmmmmm..... lemmmmeeeesseeee here.....

Stop o'er-the-Hillary! ?

Yep.
Jes' like they ran on the premise that they would "stop obama" in 2014 ?

Ain't they currently doin' a bang-up job of that ??

Offline libertybele

That's why I refuse to contribute to the RNC.  I contribute only to the "candidate" of my choice.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Carling

You're against the RNC putting out ads showing Hillary's ethical and professional lapses?  You've already said you'd vote for her over another "GOPe" candidate.  I'm beginning to think you're a Democratic mole here, with all of the bashing you do of the GOP, and seemingly protecting HRC from scrutiny. 

I love the ad.   :patriot:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Relic

You're against the RNC putting out ads showing Hillary's ethical and professional lapses?  You've already said you'd vote for her over another "GOPe" candidate.  I'm beginning to think you're a Democratic mole here, with all of the bashing you do of the GOP, and seemingly protecting HRC from scrutiny. 

I love the ad.   :patriot:

Your power of perception is amazing!  :silly: