Author Topic: Iran's supreme leader: US 'lying' about deal  (Read 510 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran's supreme leader: US 'lying' about deal
« on: April 09, 2015, 05:33:19 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/238317-irans-supreme-leader-us-lying-about-deal

April 09, 2015, 11:41 am
Iran's supreme leader: US 'lying' about deal

By Jordain Carney

Iran's supreme leader slammed the United States on Thursday, suggesting the White House is being dishonest about the terms of a framework deal on Tehran's nuclear program.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei cited a four-page fact sheet from the White House about the agreement as an example of negotiators “lying [and] breaching promises,” in a tweet from his English language account.

Khamenei.ir @khamenei_ir
Follow

I trust our negotiators but I'm really worried as the other side is into lying & breaching promises; an example was White House fact sheet.
5:27 AM - 9 Apr 2015

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Iran's supreme leader: US 'lying' about deal
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 05:36:27 pm »
LOL!  Welcome to Bizarro World.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 11:06:47 pm »
This gives me no pleasure to say - but I trust Khameini's representation over Obama's at this junctrure.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 12:19:32 am »
This gives me no pleasure to say - but I trust Khameini's representation over Obama's at this junctrure.

Isn't it frightening that rational people (like us!) are feeling this way??

Our "president" NEVER tells the truth.  Why should we trust what he says about anything??

Iran got a good deal and they know it.

And we all know Obama can't be trusted.

Scary times, Arne.  Scary times.....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 12:40:08 am »

How could anyone NOT take that position given the fact that Obama lies about EVERYTHING!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 01:14:51 am »
How could anyone NOT take that position given the fact that Obama lies about EVERYTHING!

And the degree of nastiness and pettiness leading up to Netanyahu's speech in the Congressional well....is also evidence that the deal is bad.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald