Author Topic: Obama concerned about 'less-than-loving expressions by Christians'  (Read 2988 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Obama concerned about 'less-than-loving expressions by Christians'
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 08:48:31 pm »
I think he's just another inept president.

NO one is this inept.

He says what he means, sometimes accidentally, mostly deliberately. 

He hates America.  He hates Christians.  He hates Conservatives.  He hates Republicans.  He hates the military.

He doesn't hate Islamic terrorists.  He doesn't hate the enemies of America.  He doesn't hate those who bombed the Pentagon.

I am his enemy.  You may not be, but I am.

He has made that clear since before he was elected....... to anyone who was listening.

NO one is 'inept' enough to wreak this kind of havoc on everything we hold dear.

NO one.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 08:51:07 pm »
"But that's a topic for another day."

Then why bring it up?
B-I-N-G-O!!!   

Offline flowers

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2015, 08:55:05 pm »
I think he's just another inept president.
Once , twice even four times maybe a mistake....Not a mistake not inept.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 09:02:46 pm by flowers »

Offline evadR

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2015, 08:56:04 pm »
NO one is this inept.

He hates America.  He hates Christians.  He hates Conservatives.  He hates Republicans.  He hates the military.

He doesn't hate Islamic terrorists.  He doesn't hate the enemies of America.  He doesn't hate those who bombed the Pentagon.

He has made that clear since before he was elected....... to anyone who was listening.

NO one is 'inept' enough to wreak this kind of havoc on everything we hold dear.

NO one.

Yes. And there are literally hundreds in Congress just like him backing him up every step of the way.

NO ONE could wreak this much havoc without hundred of congressional critters marching in lock step.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2015, 09:34:37 pm »
Yes. And there are literally hundreds in Congress just like him backing him up every step of the way.

NO ONE could wreak this much havoc without hundred of congressional critters marching in lock step.

This destruction has been in the progressive works for over a century.

It just took a radical in the Oval Office and the radicalization of the Dem party to allow it to happen.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 10:15:04 pm »
This destruction has been in the progressive works for over a century.

It just took a radical in the Oval Office and the radicalization of the Dem party to allow it to happen.

IMO, the American Leftist agenda under Saul Alinsky is one thing.  With Barack Obama, the nightmare is that he is actually a Muslim sympathizer at a minimum.  At worst, an Atheist.

A Muslim sympathizer to the point that that he was literally raised around racist blacks who thought the United States was the Evil Empire.  He learned to be a Jew hater.  And a Christian hater.  And finally, a Caucasian hater.

And because of his smile, Americans are tied up in the trunk while he's speeding down a dark desert highway.....cool wind in his hair.

That we're upside down with all our closest allies and french-kissing Iran in its effort to get the nuke?  A freaking BLIND man could see this guy is our mortal enemy.

Yet...he survives and flourishes.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:34:20 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2015, 12:28:57 am »
IMO, the American Leftist agenda under Saul Alinsky is one thing.  With Barack Obama, the nightmare is that he is actually a Muslim sympathizer at a minimum.  At worst, an Atheist.

A Muslim sympathizer to the point that that he was literally raised around racist blacks who thought the United States was the Evil Empire.  He learned to be a Jew hater.  And a Christian hater.  And finally, a Caucasian hater.

And because of his smile, Americans are tied up in the trunk while he's speeding down a dark desert highway.....cool wind in his hair.

That we're upside down with all our closest allies and french-kissing Iran in its effort to get the nuke?  A freaking BLIND man could see this guy is our mortal enemy.

Yet...he survives and flourishes.   :shrug:

goopo

Well said!

And yet, there are those who are still mesmerized by the guy with the cool wind in his hair....

I don't know if I have enough years left in my life to figure out how this happened, DC.

I'm bewildered.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:29:21 am by musiclady »

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 01:30:00 am »
NO one is this inept.

NO one.

What has he done that you couldn't see any other Democrat doing? It seems to me that he is just another Democrat. If their side sees an opportunity to advance their agenda they are going to take that opportunity. I have not been surprised by anything Obama has done so far. He may be a fool and a detriment to the United States, but I don't think he's evil. I don't believe pure evil exists in many circumstances. I think Obama truly believes he is fighting for the best interests of a country he does care about. He seems evil to you because what he believes is helping you believe is hurting. You think there's no way he doesn't realize he is hurting America, but on that I believe you are wrong. Perspective is everything.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:57:53 am by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 02:07:47 am »
What has he done that you couldn't see any other Democrat doing? It seems to me that he is just another Democrat. If their side sees an opportunity to advance their agenda they are going to take that opportunity. I have not been surprised by anything Obama has done so far. He may be a fool and a detriment to the United States, but I don't think he's evil. I don't believe pure evil exists in many circumstances. I think Obama truly believes he is fighting for the best interests of a country he does care about. He seems evil to you because what he believes is helping you believe is hurting. You think there's no way he doesn't realize he is hurting America, but on that I believe you are wrong. Perspective is everything.

I've seen many, many more Democrats than you have, and I can't see any other who could rise to the office of the Presidency who has as radical and deep hatred of America as Obama has.

He was raised by America-hating leftists, not IN America, completely unfamiliar with what America really is, was schooled in hatred for America, went to church in an America hating church, and has a slew of America-hating radical friends.

The only 'perspective' you're missing, Dex, is one that is based on actual knowledge of who this usurper really is.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2015, 02:42:48 am »
NO one is this inept.

NO one.

He is a narcissist.

He is a Communist.

He is a Muslim.

Once you make peace with all three of those basic truths about Obama, you come to understand him.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline evadR

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 03:35:45 am »
Quote from: Dexter on Today at 09:30:00 PM

I've seen many, many more Democrats than you have, and I can't see any other who could rise to the office of the Presidency who has as radical and deep hatred of America as Obama has.

He was raised by America-hating leftists, not IN America, completely unfamiliar with what America really is, was schooled in hatred for America, went to church in an America hating church, and has a slew of America-hating radical friends.

The only 'perspective' you're missing, Dex, is one that is based on actual knowledge of who this usurper really is.
********************************************************************************

Obama is like a perfect storm of evil. He and his cadre of sycophants which range from the US Congress to the mindless, witless LIVs that elected him, have conjured the worst of ALL possible scenarios.

NO ONE could have seen anything of these epic proportions coming.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 04:21:39 am »
NO ONE could have seen anything of these epic proportions coming.

The founding fathers did. In detail.

Yeah, it's fashionable in some quarters to think of them all as 10 feet tall with a sword  of Justice in each hand, but they were all, to a man, fallible. Combine that with smart as hell. They wrote what they wrote, taking from things that had worked for centuries, specifically to prevent what has now happened. Hey, if you want to design a constitution that is very difficult to overthrow, give the job to a successful bunch of rebels.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 06:57:52 am »
But muslims beheading, burning alive, kidnapping, raping, destroying entire communities is loving compared to unkind words uttered by Christians.   Quite a set of values coming from our esteemed president.