Author Topic: List of IN Companies who hate Christian Capitalists  (Read 496 times)

rangerrebew

List of IN Companies who hate Christian Capitalists
« on: April 04, 2015, 01:09:22 pm »

Apr

List of IN Companies who hate Christian Capitalists

Below is the letter written by the businesses who have succumbed to Liberalism, and published in the Indy Star. These CEOs need to be taught a lesson on how their bread is buttered.

Personally, I’d like to go to Indiana and picket each and every one of them, make them answer to their PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS! Anybody interested, contact me via the website.

[The Letter]

Regardless of the original intention of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, we are deeply concerned about the impact it is having on our employees and on the reputation of our state. All of our companies seek to promote fair, diverse and inclusive workplaces. Our employees must not feel unwelcome in the place where they work and live.

As we seek to attract and retain great talent from Indiana and around the world, it is critical that we make it clear that Indiana is the welcoming state we all believe it to be. As leaders in the Indiana business community, we call on you to take immediate action to ensure that the Religious Freedom Restoration Act will not sanction or encourage discrimination against any residents or visitors to our state by anyone.

By immediately enacting new legislation that makes it clear that neither the Religious Freedom Restoration Act nor any other Indiana law can be used to justify discrimination based upon sexual orientation or gender identity, our state’s elected leaders can provide the reassurance to the people of our state, our nation and the world that is needed at this critical moment.

Sincerely,

William S. Oesterle, Chief Executive Officer, Angie’s List, Inc.

Jeffrey H. Smulyan, Chairman, President, and CEL, Emmis Cummunications Corporation

Joseph R. Swedish, President and CEO, Anthem, Inc.

Daniel F. Evans, President and Chief Executive Officer, Indiana University Health

Tom Linebarger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cummins Inc.

Jack Phillips, President and CEO, Roche Diagnostics Corporation

Tim Hassinger, President and CEO, Dow AgroSciences

Scott McCorkle, CEO, Salesforce Marketing Cloud

John C. Lechleiter, Chairman, President, and CEO, Eli Lilly and Company

I asked my researchers to put together a list of contacts for EACH company.

I hope you will call, fax, email 1000X  your displeasure with these companies capitulation to the LGBT lobby, and unmistakable ATTACK on Christians and entrepreneurs.

CONTACT INFO:

I have provided emails and phones for their media relations contacts.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2015/04/indy-cos-who-hate-christian-capitalists/