Author Topic: Atlanta cheating scandal teachers go to cells in hand-cuffs: Eleven educators..  (Read 577 times)

Offline mrclose

I never had such generous teachers! 8888crybaby

In one of the biggest cheating scandals of its kind in the U.S., 11 former Atlanta public school educators were convicted Wednesday of racketeering for their role in a scheme to inflate students' scores on standardized exams.

The defendants - including teachers, a principal and other administrators - were accused of falsifying test results to collect bonuses or keep their jobs in the 50,000-student Atlanta school system.

The educators fed answers to students or erased and changed the answers on tests after they were turned in to secure promotions or up to $5,000 each in bonuses, the court was told.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3021915/11-Atlanta-educators-convicted-test-cheating-scandal.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Lando Lincoln

Wonder how much exposure this "diverse" group received in the Atlanta media. I will take a look later.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

These are only the government employees who got caught.

The truth is all levels of government are corrupt. Everyone knows it. Government workers are stealing tax money in unnecessary overtime, pilfered office supplies, and other taxpayer-supplied materials and services that end up in a government workers' private house.

Taxpayers can afford necessary services, and helping the poor and disabled, but we can't afford currupt government.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lando wonders above:
[[ Wonder how much exposure this "diverse" group received in the Atlanta media. I will take a look later. ]]

From looking at their pictures, they don't look very "diverse" to me.... ;)