Author Topic: Ash Carter: I 'laughed' at Biden video  (Read 467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ash Carter: I 'laughed' at Biden video
« on: March 31, 2015, 02:00:34 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/joe-biden-ash-carter-wife-react-116541.html?hp=l2_4

By Nick Gass

3/31/15 7:54 AM EDT

Defense Secretary Ash Carter says he “laughed” when he saw the video of Vice President Joe Biden putting his hands on the shoulders of his wife Stephanie during his swearing-in ceremony last month.

“Oh, I laughed. I laughed. I laughed. They know each other extremely well, and we’re great friends with the Bidens,” he said in an interview aired Tuesday with NBC’s Savannah Guthrie on the Today Show. Carter was traveling to his high school alma mater for a speech on the future of the armed forces.

Carter’s wife later said she was not offended by the vice president putting his hands on her shoulders and whispering in her ear, but Biden’s actions drew close scrutiny on social media and late-night talk shows.

In an interview with POLITICO last week, former Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) praised Biden but said “he can’t keep his mouth shut or his hands to himself,” adding that it has “unfortunately diminished” his public perception.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Ash Carter: I 'laughed' at Biden video
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 02:07:18 pm »
Different rules apply if you have a D after your name.

You can be a misogynist, a lecherous old man, a serial woman-abuser, whatever....

As long as you have a D after your name, you can abuse women in whatever way you please.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 02:18:39 pm »
Different rules apply if you have a D after your name.

You can be a misogynist, a lecherous old man, a serial woman-abuser, whatever....

As long as you have a D after your name, you can abuse women in whatever way you please.

Of course, because the "D" guy always has the greater good in mind.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 04:09:53 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/joe-biden-ash-carter-wife-react-116541.html?hp=l2_4

By Nick Gass

3/31/15 7:54 AM EDT

Defense Secretary Ash Carter says he “laughed” when he saw the video of Vice President Joe Biden putting his hands on the shoulders of his wife Stephanie during his swearing-in ceremony last month.

“Oh, I laughed. I laughed. I laughed. They know each other extremely well, and we’re great friends with the Bidens,” he said in an interview aired Tuesday with NBC’s Savannah Guthrie on the Today Show. Carter was traveling to his high school alma mater for a speech on the future of the armed forces.

Carter’s wife later said she was not offended by the vice president putting his hands on her shoulders and whispering in her ear, but Biden’s actions drew close scrutiny on social media and late-night talk shows.

In an interview with POLITICO last week, former Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) praised Biden but said “he can’t keep his mouth shut or his hands to himself,” adding that it has “unfortunately diminished” his public perception.
First of all that necklace she is wearing.....what is it made of? Glass?  OK sorry back to topic....Oh my did Ash get a memo from the WH? Why say anything now? Is Biden really thinking of running for prez?