Author Topic: The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus was a convert to Islam  (Read 7851 times)

Offline kevindavis007

According to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.

Translation from German:

All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of "radical", ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he - as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York - received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, "Islamic Scholars") will agree to assign this an act of a "mentally unstable" man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless

Source: http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1086/the-co-pilot-of-the-germanwings-airbus-was-a-convert-to-islam.html

Granted this has not been confirmed..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus was a convert to Islam
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:42:39 am »
I've heard a few hints of this on the web and on tv...it's just a matter of time before we find out for sure.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 01:45:58 am »
I've heard a few hints of this on the web and on tv...it's just a matter of time before we find out for sure.

Well if this is legit, looks like we have a set of new problems with a war on Radical Islam..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 02:00:55 am »

Well if this is legit, looks like we have a set of new problems with a war on Radical Islam..

If this proves true (and I'm dubious as only one source attests to it), which Western airline will hire a Muslim pilot?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 02:04:48 am »
Several news outlets are reporting authorities have found "something significant" in his apartment that suggests what happened.  They have gone further in saying it is not a suicide note.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 02:04:59 am »
If this proves true (and I'm dubious as only one source attests to it), which Western airline will hire a Muslim pilot?

Well that would bring a whole new set of problems...can a company ask you what your religion is before they hire you?....not in the US.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 02:12:29 am »

I understand sink but myst points out an obvious problem with that notion.  And how would you handle converts? 
John Steinbeck

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 02:20:42 am »
I understand sink but myst points out an obvious problem with that notion.  And how would you handle converts?

Like I said, if true, then we have a whole new set of problems..

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 02:34:17 am »

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 02:41:22 am »
Michael Mannheimer is Germany's version of Alex Jones, only worse. I would take this with a grain of salt.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 02:47:28 am »
Michael Mannheimer is Germany's version of Alex Jones, only worse. I would take this with a grain of salt.

Thanks for that. I wondered about this guy when nobody else seems to have this "news."

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 12:06:46 pm »

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 12:21:23 pm »
I suspect there is no one among us who believes this horror was simply the result of one man's unhinged depression.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:26:30 pm by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 12:22:20 pm »

Do you mean which airline HAS  hired a muslim?  The Obama DOJ would have a mental breakdown if airlines didn't hire muslims, even radicals muslims.

rangerrebew

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 12:26:21 pm »

I have a suspicion we would not hear of it even if Mohammed Atta were at the controls as it would be an economic disaster for European airlines.  In fact, I'm surprised many news outlets aren't blaming Netanyahu for it in some way, but they still have time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:26:50 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 12:29:42 pm »
Motive examined after black box reveals co-pilot crashed deliberately

Updated: 2015-03-27 09:12

(Agencies/Xinhua)

PARIS/SEYNE-LES-ALPES - A young German co-pilot barricaded himself alone in the cockpit of Germanwings flight 9525 and apparently set it on course to crash into an Alpine mountain, killing all 150 people on board including himself, French prosecutors said on Thursday.

They offered no motive for why Andreas Lubitz, 27, would take the controls of the Airbus A320, lock the captain out of the cockpit and deliberately set it veering down from cruising altitude at 3,000 feet per minute.

The co-pilot had passed all the flight and medical tests and was "100 percent fit to fly", said Lufthansa chief executive Carsten Spohr on Thursday.

He said the co-pilot started his training in an aviation school in Bremen, Germany, in 2008, but interrupted for a while for reasons Spohr didn't mention.

The training then resumed, said Spohr, and he started to work as a co-pilot for Germanwings since 2013.

Police searched the co-pilot's home in Montabaur, Germany, leaving with large blue bags of evidence and a computer. A man was led out of the building, shielded by police holding up jackets.

The scenario stunned the aviation world. Within hours of the prosecutors' announcement, several airlines responded by immediately changing their rules to require a second crew member to be in the cockpit at all times. That is already compulsory in the United States but not in Europe.

Canada said it would now require it of all its airlines. EasyJet, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Air Berlin were among other carriers that swiftly announced such policies.

Among those that didn't was Germanwings parent company Lufthansa, whose CEO said he thought it was unnecessary. But the airline came under swift pressure on social media to make such a change and later said it would discuss it with others in the industry.

French and German officials said there was no indication Lubitz was a terrorist but offered no rival theories to explain his actions. Acquaintances described him as an affable young man who had given no sign of harmful intent.

Lubitz acted "for a reason we cannot fathom right now but which looks like intent to destroy this aircraft", Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said.

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2015-03/27/content_19925039.htm

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:30:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 12:37:40 pm »
Several news outlets are reporting authorities have found "something significant" in his apartment that suggests what happened.  They have gone further in saying it is not a suicide note.

Looks like what they found was a torn-up doctor note excusing him from work that very day.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-had-medical-condition-says-spokesman-1427450383

Looks like we have a clinically depressed nut-job, not religious motive in this.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 12:58:17 pm »
If it was depressive disorder and he was suffering major depression he would indeed have been more susceptible to conversion by any suicidal ideology. Say for example, jihad.

The world can thank Islam and jihad for introducing us to the concept and practice of flying loaded planes into the ground while committing suicide to kill innocents for Allah. They were pioneers. Kamikaze pilots were honorable military men--to make the nearest comparison.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:00:38 pm by aligncare »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 01:04:03 pm »
Looks like what they found was a torn-up doctor note excusing him from work that very day.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-had-medical-condition-says-spokesman-1427450383

Looks like we have a clinically depressed nut-job, not religious motive in this.

Thanks for posting AbaraXas. Perhaps my instincts are wrong (that would shake the foundation here at TBR, wouldn't it?).
John Steinbeck

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 01:07:50 pm »

'Cause depressed people fly airliners into the ground all the time, muslims... not so much...   /s

Que bono?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:09:12 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 01:12:58 pm »

German prosecutors say they have found documents which show that Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz was signed off as unfit to work.

“Documents with medical contents were confiscated that point towards an existing illness and corresponding treatment by doctors,” said the prosecutors’ office in Duesseldorf, where the pilot lived and where the flight from Barcelona was heading.

“The fact there are sick notes saying he was unable to work, among other things, that were found torn up, which were recent and even from the day of the crime, support the assumption based on the preliminary examination that the deceased hid his illness from his employer and his professional colleagues,” they said.

The prosecutors said in a statement that the documents were found in searches of Lubitz’s homes in Duesseldorf and in the town of Montabaur in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate

Authorities say there was no suicide note from 27-year-old, who took control of the airplane and crashed it into the French Alps.

http://www.euronews.com/2015/03/27/germanwings-co-pilot-hid-illness-from-employers/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 01:15:13 pm »
"As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he - as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York - received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque."

Did he or did he not attend this radical mosque in Bremen?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 01:53:05 pm »
Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 02:01:09 pm »

If he only had a job...

Offline evadR

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 02:44:44 pm »
Only after they've been drawn and quartered.  After all, if they want to live in the 6th century, we should be kind enough to accommodate them.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.