Author Topic: Watchdog: DEA agents attended cartel-funded 'sex parties'  (Read 491 times)

Offline flowers

Watchdog: DEA agents attended cartel-funded 'sex parties'
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:36:50 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/26/watchdog-details-dea-sex-party-allegations/?intcmp=trending

funded 'sex parties'
Published March 26, 2015
FoxNews.com
Facebook0 Twitter0 Email Print   
Now Playing

Drug cartel money allegedly funded DEA sex parties
Never autoplay videos

In another major embarrassment for federal law enforcement, a Justice Department watchdog report alleges several Drug Enforcement Administration agents attended "sex parties" with prostitutes paid for by local drug cartels.

The alleged parties took place in an unnamed "host country," which reportedly was Colombia, over a period of several years. According to the Justice Department inspector general report, the parties were even held in agents' U.S. government-leased quarters.

Further, agents received "money, expensive gifts, and weapons from drug cartel members," according to the report, which explored sexual misconduct allegations and how they are handled at the DEA; FBI; Bureau of  Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF); and the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS).

The IG report found such allegations often went unreported or underreported, or were not pursued properly.

The findings were immediately met Thursday with outrage on Capitol Hill, where lawmakers for years have pressured agencies to get tough on misconduct from within -- most notably, following the Secret Service prostitution scandal in 2012, also in Colombia.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Watchdog: DEA agents attended cartel-funded 'sex parties'
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:22:31 pm »
Is ANYONE surprised?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers