Author Topic: Stunning! Obama Administration Declassifies Document on Israel’s Nuclear Power  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/stunning-obama-administration-declassifies-document-on-israels-nuclear-power/

Stunning! Obama Administration Declassifies Document on Israel’s Nuclear Power
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 8:35 PM

Dimona nuclear plant in the southern Negev desert of Israel. (Alphabetics)

In a stunning move the Obama administration released 1987 report on Israel’s top secret nuclear program.
Israel National News reported:

Obama revenge for Netanyahu’s Congress talk? 1987 report on Israel’s top secret nuclear program released in unprecedented move.

In a development that has largely been missed by mainstream media, the Pentagon early last month quietly declassified a Department of Defense top-secret document detailing Israel’s nuclear program, a highly covert topic that Israel has never formally announced to avoid a regional nuclear arms race, and which the US until now has respected by remaining silent.

But by publishing the declassified document from 1987, the US reportedly breached the silent agreement to keep quiet on Israel’s nuclear powers for the first time ever, detailing the nuclear program in great depth.

The timing of the revelation is highly suspect, given that it came as tensions spiraled out of control between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama ahead of Netanyahu’s March 3 address in Congress, in which he warned against the dangers of Iran’s nuclear program and how the deal being formed on that program leaves the Islamic regime with nuclear breakout capabilities.

The Hamas terrorist organization admitted last year that they attempted to hit the nuclear reactor in Dimona, Israel.

The Obama administration just made things easier for Israel’s enemies.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

I would hate to see our relationship dissolve into a nasty tit-for-tat, consequent only to Obama's depthless petulance.

However, Israel might be justified in releasing a little information garnered by Mossad, providing it is embarassing only and not determinental to US defense interests (which they would never do, anyway). For example, I expect that US embassy personnel in Tel Aviv have been known to have some "fun" at night, if you know what I mean. It's a swinging town. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Relic

I would hate to see our relationship dissolve into a nasty tit-for-tat, consequent only to Obama's depthless petulance.

However, Israel might be justified in releasing a little information garnered by Mossad, providing it is embarassing only and not determinental to US defense interests (which they would never do, anyway). For example, I expect that US embassy personnel in Tel Aviv have been known to have some "fun" at night, if you know what I mean. It's a swinging town.

This all but seals the deal that the Iranians will get nukes. This gives the Iranians a basis to assert their need for nukes, and it gives Obama an avenue for capitulation, (not that he needs one).

As such, this is an existential threat to Israel. The gloves are off, and if the Israelis release information that harms the US, I wouldn't blame them one bit.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I suspect Mossad has quite a file.  Benghazi comes to mind among a myriad of other topics...  they certainly do regarding all those unaccounted gaps on someone's resume.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:58:43 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck