Author Topic: Donny Deutsch: Ted Cruz Is the New Sarah Palin  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donny Deutsch: Ted Cruz Is the New Sarah Palin
« on: March 23, 2015, 06:29:54 pm »
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donny-deutsch-ted-cruz-is-the-new-sarah-palin/

by Evan McMurry | 7:34 am, March 23rd, 2015

Upon Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) announcement that he’s running for the presidency, Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski said that though she didn’t agree with a single thing Cruz believed, at least the GOP’s new crop of candidates was a vast improvement over the “clown car” of 2012.

Here occasional guest Donny Deutsch disagreed: “He’s Sarah Palin,” Deutsch argued Monday morning. “He’s theater. That’s what Sarah Palin was. We love the show, okay. But when it comes time for the grown-up voting…”

“Please don’t make me explain why he’s not Sarah Palin,” Brzezinski said. “I would get killed.”

“I’m not saying he’s not smarter,” Deutsch said. “I’m saying, where he exists in our conscience. By the way, would anybody like to make a bet that come November 16 he is not going to be part of the discussion? Is there any point to that? That’s all I’m saying: it’s that simple.”

When the history of 2016 is written, this segment will go in the index under “Lulz no.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Donny Deutsch: Ted Cruz Is the New Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 07:34:02 pm »
In other words:  Donny Deutsch has nothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Donny Deutsch: Ted Cruz Is the New Sarah Palin
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 09:45:57 am »
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donny-deutsch-ted-cruz-is-the-new-sarah-palin/

by Evan McMurry | 7:34 am, March 23rd, 2015

Upon Senator Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) announcement that he’s running for the presidency, Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski said that though she didn’t agree with a single thing Cruz believed, at least the GOP’s new crop of candidates was a vast improvement over the “clown car” of 2012.

Here occasional guest Donny Deutsch disagreed: “He’s Sarah Palin,” Deutsch argued Monday morning. “He’s theater. That’s what Sarah Palin was. We love the show, okay. But when it comes time for the grown-up voting…”

“Please don’t make me explain why he’s not Sarah Palin,” Brzezinski said. “I would get killed.”

“I’m not saying he’s not smarter,” Deutsch said. “I’m saying, where he exists in our conscience. By the way, would anybody like to make a bet that come November 16 he is not going to be part of the discussion? Is there any point to that? That’s all I’m saying: it’s that simple.”

When the history of 2016 is written, this segment will go in the index under “Lulz no.”

video at link

Sen. Cruz could win the GOP nomination, and if he does he will be the next President.  And then millions of rat heads will exploded simultaneously.  I'd like to hear that sound.