Author Topic: Documents Surface Proving That Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia And Sasha  (Read 2346 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Documents Surface Proving That Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia And Sasha

Reporters have long been suspicious of the lack of pictures of First Daughters Malia and Sasha Obama. We know that the Obamas like to keep their daughters out of the spotlight, but some are starting to suspect that photographs of the girls’ childhood may not exist at all.

Now, rumors suggest that the girls may have been adopted from Morocco. In fact, there is very little evidence of their background. Birth records for both girls yield no results.

Ancestry.com and GenealogyBank.com have no records of Malia and Sasha existing at all.
And many are suspicious that they’ve never seen a photo of Michelle pregnant or holding a newborn baby.

What do you think? Are Malia and Sasha truly the biological children of Barack and Michelle Obama?

http://www.anonymousmags.com/documents-surface-proving-michelle-obama-gave-birth-malia-sasha/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

What documents have surfaced??
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
What documents have surfaced??

From the article (I use that term loosely) it is the lack of documents that is proof.

Mind you, this is from a website that also graces us with the following articles:
SCIENTIFIC PROOF HUMANS ARE BECOMING GODS »

The Truth : Why NASA Never Went Back To The Moon (could it be aliens? Why yes, it is they claim)

Ancient Statues Showing an Alien Race ?

Smoking Marijuana Can Protect You From Ebola

How can shamanism benefit your health and wellbeing?

4 Signs That This Isn’t Your First Life On Earth

Obviously with journalism like that, we have to believe their investigation into the first children's parentage.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
From the article (I use that term loosely) it is the lack of documents that is proof.

Mind you, this is from a website that also graces us with the following articles:
Obviously with journalism like that, we have to believe their investigation into the first children's parentage.

Rule #1 of conspiracy theories:

Lack of proof is proof of a cover up to hide the truth of the conspiracy.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The title of that article is very misleading.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I suspect there's a reason why this is in “Sports/Entertainment/Arts” and not “National News/Current Events.”
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well of course.

Michelle (Michael) Obama is a transgendered man.

They can cut off their junk if they want.
They can throw on a dress.
They can wear heels.
They can put on lipstick and pancake makeup.
They can take all the hormones and crap and even grow tits.

But it still ain't no woman. They don't have ovaries. They don't have periods.
And they cannot have kids.

Don't blame me. Blame God. That is just nature and the way of the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

I suspect there's a reason why this is in “Sports/Entertainment/Arts” and not “National News/Current Events.”

:beer:

Online mountaineer

Hmm, the older one looks so much like Barry (poor thing). The younger one doesn't look like either one. I say Bobby Titcomb is the mother.   0005
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:28:22 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

Well, it did cost Joan Rivers her life for saying things like this publicly...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Well, it did cost Joan Rivers her life for saying things like this publicly...

This confused me so I looked up the cause of her death.

"After nearly two months of investigations, federal officials said on November 10 that the clinic made a number of mistakes both before and during the surgery. Among those were the clinic's failure to respond to Rivers' deteriorating vital signs, including a severe drop in her blood pressure, possibly administering an incorrect anesthetic dosage, performing a surgical procedure without her consent, and other medical clinic irregularities."

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 03:03:53 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline flowers

Oh good grief.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"After nearly two months of investigations, federal officials said on November 10 that the clinic made a number of mistakes both before and during the surgery. Among those were the clinic's failure to respond to Rivers' deteriorating vital signs, including a severe drop in her blood pressure, possibly administering an incorrect anesthetic dosage, performing a surgical procedure without her consent, and other medical clinic irregularities."

That is what we simple folks call murder.

Speaking of 'cause of death', I looked up my buddy in Chicago, found out he was dead. The only 'cause of death' that was listed was:

"He wouldn't keep his f**king mouth shut." That's all it said.

And that was the end of that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.